Homemade Mask for Varicose Veins with Aloe Vera and Apple Cider Vinegar
Many people end up resorting to surgery, but we can also follow simple guidelines to ease their appearance. How about giving a mask for varicose veins a try?
How to make a homemade mask for varicose veins
But, what are varicose veins? Why do they have that color, and why do they end up inflaming our skin? Well, in one way or another, we have all heard of them. Usually, genetics has a lot to do with it, but keep in mind that a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet can also contribute to their appearance. They appear in the legs due to poor circulation. That is to say, the come from an insufficiency in our veins caused by enzymes altering the vessel wall. As a result, the blood doesn’t properly return to the heart. Instead, the blood stagnates in the calf area, leading to tingling, cramping, and heavy limbs… Sound familiar?
So, whether we like it or not, we have to use willpower to try to alleviate their impact. Miracles do not exist, of that we must be clear. If you have very swollen veins, you first need to take a medication that prevents clots and improves circulation. When the veins get very large, surgery is recommended to avoid more serious problems. If your varicose veins aren’t so extreme, then we recommend that you follow the guidelines that we will give you below. Do you want to know how to make this homemade skin mask? Let’s get started!
Read more: 5 Exercises to Reactivate Blood Circulation
This mask for varicose veins is very easy to make. Even so, the important thing is to apply it consistently. What will you need? Relax, you’re not going to spend a lot of money. Also, we assure you that its ingredients are very effective at shrinking the varicose veins in your legs. You will need:
- A carrot
- Aloe vera (equal to the amount of carrot)
- Half a cup of apple cider vinegar
Did you know? 6 Ways to Use Aloe Vera for Better Health
How do I prepare it?
- To make this simple homemade mask for varicose veins, the first thing you will do is to put the carrot in the blender and process it well until you get a smooth mixture.
- Next, add aloe vera gel. If you need to extract the gel from the aloe vera plant, first, carefully remove the thorns from the stems. Then, slice the leaf lengthwise, and remove the transparent gel using a spoon. Use equal parts aloe vera gel to the carrot puree.
- Then, add the apple cider vinegar. Hold the liquid measure at eye-level to get the exact amount. You will need enough so that when it is added to the carrot and aloe mixture, it creates a smooth paste. Make sure that it is neither too runny nor too thick, or you won’t be able to spread it over your varicose veins.
- Finally, process the ingredients in the blender to get a smooth and homogeneous cream. Now, it’s ready to use!
How do I use it?
- Keep in mind that you must apply it in a very specific way. First, use your fingers to start spreading it on by massaging from your ankles to the calves. Be sure to always massage the blood upwards.
- Once it has been fully applied to the legs, let the mask sit and alleviate your varicose veins for half an hour. Then, wash it off with warm water.
- You can apply this mask for varicose veins every day when you get home. If there is a day that you do not have time or do not have all the ingredients, you can prepare some wipes soaked in apple cider vinegar. Place them over your varicose veins, and let them act for 20 minutes. This is also very effective.
- Remember to also maintain a healthy, balanced diet and exercise For example, walking half an hour to an hour every day is enough. It doesn’t cost anything, and it does a lot for your health!