Homemade Mask for Varicose Veins with Aloe Vera and Apple Cider Vinegar
Do you have varicose veins and want to know how to get rid of them or reduce their appearance? Painful and unsightly, varicose veins are often caused by genetics or certain daily habits and lifestyle. Many people end up resorting to surgery, but we can also follow simple guidelines to ease their appearance. How about giving it a try?
How can we make a homemade mask to treat varicose veins?
But, what are varicose veins, why do they have that tonality, thus inflaming our skin? Well, in one way or another we all know what they are, they appear in the legs due to poor circulation, a venous insufficiency caused by an enzymatic alteration of the vessel wall, where the blood doesn’t properly return to the heart. Usually, the genetic factor has a lot to do with it, but keep in mind that a sedentary lifestyle and poor diet can also contribute to its onset. The blood stagnates in the calf area, where tingling, cramping, and heaviness appears … You know what we mean, right?
Well, let’s look at this with objectivity, to try to alleviate their impact we have to have willpower. Miracles do not exist, that must be clear, if we have very swollen veins, we first need a medication that prevents clots and improves circulation. When they are very large veins, surgery is recommended to avoid more serious problems. If your varicose veins aren’t too exaggerated, then it is advisable to follow the guidelines that we will teach you now. Do we start now with the homemade cream? Here we go.
What do I need?
This mask is very easy to mae, the important thing is to apply it consistently. What do we need? Relax, you’re not going to spend a lot of money and we assure that its composition is really effective to relieve the varicose veins of our legs. Take note:
- A carrot
- Aloe vera (the same amount as carrot)
- Half a cup of apple cider vinegar
How do I prepare it?
- To make this simple homemade mask for varicose veins, the first thing to do is to take the carrot to the blender to process it well and get a smooth mixture.
- Okay, once achieved, we will add aloe vera. We will put the same amount of aloe vera pulp as the amount of carrot. To achieve this pulp of aloe, we have to do is, carefully, first remove the thorns from the stems, then open it transversally and remove the pulp (the transparent part) using a spoon.
- What is the next step? Add the apple cider vinegar. The must adjust the amount by eye level, enough to create a smooth paste with carrot and aloe, that isn’t very liquid, but not too thick, or we can’t spread it on our varicose veins.
- Now, to get a smooth and homogeneous cream, we take the ingredients to the blender. Now it’s ready! But beware, you must apply it in a very specific way: start spreading it by massaging it from the ankles to the calves, helping yourself with your hands and always favoring the circulation upwards.
- Once you’ve applied it to the legs, let the mask to relieve varicose veins act for half an hour. Then remove it with warm water.
- You can apply this mask every day when you get home. If one day you do not have time or do not have all the ingredients, you can prepare some wipes impregnated with apple cider vinegar. Put them on where you have varicose veins and let it act for 20 minutes. It is also very effective.
- Remember to also maintain a healthy, balanced diet and exercise For example, walking half an hour to an hour every day is enough. It doesn’t cost anything and does a lot for your health!