Having Faith Doesn’t Make Things Easier, it Makes Them Possible
In order to achieve your goals in life you must first have faith and trust in yourself. Believe it or not, that psychological level plays a key role in accomplishing what you set out to do
Faith is a psychological dimension that goes beyond simple feelings. We’re not talking about religion or spirituality, but rather that inner strength that gives you a sense of hope, worth, confidence, and courage.
Few aspects of your emotional world can be as intense as faith, which helps you believe in yourself and especially in your ability to overcome adversity or make your dreams come true.
No matter what your religious beliefs may be, if you are more or less spiritual – what’s essential, regardless of your personal beliefs, is that you believe in what you ascribe value to, in everything that you deserve.
Faith is the human ability to face fears. We invite you to reflect on it in today’s article.
Faith is the light that turns on in your heart when everything else is dark
There are times when difficulties seem to appear one right after another. But rather than attributing them to fate or other external factors, it’s important to learn to see things from a more objective perspective and take control of the situation, if possible.
Hard times and bad memories won’t last forever. Life changes and flows, it carries along its tireless river. That’s why it’s important to be able to “turn on” a light in your heart and trust that things will improve, that you can get through this.
We recommend you also read Good people have wounded hearts
We refer to this light as faith, one of those inexplicable virtues that makes you believe in things that cannot be seen, only felt.
- You know that in spite of all your suffering, tears, and disappointments, there’s a fortress inside you that will stand until you take your last breath.
- You have faith that you won’t just give up because throughout your whole life you’ve been through complex situations and learned from them. You’re a resilient person, and faith is a powerful bond that strengthens your confidence in yourself.
Faith doesn’t make things easier
Some people beg for things to be more simple: for their projects to be finished sooner, to make ends meet, to have a happy relationship with their family…
- If you stop to think for a moment you’ll realize that no one gets anything for nothing, and to live is to fight every day for the best outcomes – it takes a lot of effort.
- Faith can never make things fall from the sky, but if you have full confidence in yourself you’ll achieve that internal strength to allow you to face your battles with more optimism.
I fight because I know I will achieve my goals. I’m aware that it won’t be easy, but I know I deserve it, I have faith in myself, and it will make my path more peaceful and secure…
We recommend you also read “do not forget to close some doors is also love each other”
Nourish your faith, starve your fears
Consider for a moment the things that you fear:
- Fears are instinctive emotions that alert you to certain risks you should avoid.
- Sometimes people develop fears that aren’t objective and that limit your personal growth. This includes attitudes, insecurities, and unjustified fears.
- You also can’t forget the fact that some of your fears may have been instilled in your children or your family members.
- It’s important to recognize what your fears are, to unmask them, to evaluate them rationally, and make them disappear through faith and the confidence that you need to have in yourself.
Use your faith to overcome any obstacle
Obstacles in life must be addressed with strategies and resources. If you try to delegate dealing with them to others, you’ll gradually lose control of your own life.
- First of all, you must develop enough confidence in yourself and have faith in your abilities. Your strength and psychological resources must be able to solve your problems.
- Of course there are some problems that are more complex than others, and you’re not always going to be able to resolve them on your own.
- Having the support of those around you is essential, but it’s always better to confront and resolve things by yourself before you call on someone else.
To conclude, although sometimes the word “faith” is related to the religious or spiritual realms, it’s also a very powerful psychological construct.
Thanks to your faith, you develop greater inner strength, confidence in your abilities, and the potential to fight for your dreams.
Whoever has faith in themselves doesn’t need others to believe in them.