Garlic and Lemon Cure to Clean Your Arteries and Reduce Cholesterol
The garlic and lemon cure can cleanse your body and prevent diseases. You should always seek medical supervision if you choose to do this, especially if you take any medications.
Many people start to have cardiovascular problems once they reach a certain age. The related health issues often end up forcing them to seek medical treatment. The garlic and lemon cure is a great way to prevent these problems in a natural, inexpensive, side-effect-free way, before it reaches to that point.
Today, we’re going to show you how to take advantage of the countless medicinal properties of the garlic and lemon cure, which can help with a wide variety of conditions.
The benefits of the garlic and lemon cure
Here are some positive results of this natural remedy. It:
- Eliminates the fat deposits that accumulate in the body.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise good cholesterol (HDL).
- Reduces the number of triglycerides in the blood.
- Helps prevent blood clots.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Improves liver functioning, which means it is better able to cleanse.
- Improves kidney functioning and helps reduce the amount of fluids retained in your body.
- Strengthens the immune system along with your body’s natural defenses.
- Improves circulation.
- Prevents tumors.
- Rejuvenates your cells thanks to its antioxidant properties.
Who is this good for?
The garlic and lemon cure is a great way to prevent illnesses or simply clean your body. That being said, you may find it especially helpful if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pulmonary diseases
- Cerebral thrombosis
- Vision problems
- Hearing problems
How do you do it?
Here are the basic ingredients for the garlic and lemon cure:
- 4 lemons
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 liters of boiled water
It’s always best to use organic products if possible, especially with the lemons. Citrus rinds have even more benefits than the fruit itself, but lemons that aren’t organic may be covered in harmful waxes and pesticides.
How do you make it?
- Peel the garlic and split the cloves in half.
- Thoroughly wash the lemons and cut them into small pieces without peeling them.
- Put them both into warm water (you have to boil it first).
- Divide the mixture into three separate glass containers and fill them up with whatever water you have left.
- Seal them and store them in the refrigerator for three days.
- After three days have gone by, strain the contents and put them back in the refrigerator.
How should you take it?
- For the first few days, you should just take a spoonful of this mixture a half hour before each meal.
- If you experience no side effects you can move up to two spoonfuls half an hour before each meal.
- Work at that until you can handle three 50ml spoonfuls a day. Never go beyond three: you shouldn’t take more than 150 ml in a 24 hour period.
Do this treatment for 40 days, and only once every year.
As always, this is a treatment you should do with the support of your doctor. It’s especially important to do so if you have any health problems or are taking any medications.
Remember that this is a cleansing cure and the first few days you may see your symptoms get worse (mucus, headache, etc.). This is fairly normal since your body is starting to remove toxins.
Other similar cures
Garlic and lemon are both very common cleansing foods, so we’d like to suggest a few other ways you can incorporate them into your diet without having to follow the strict instructions of the garlic and lemon cure.
You can eat and drink lemon in many forms throughout the day to take advantage of its cleansing benefits. Plus, it also has neutralizing and laxative properties, and it’s easy to add it as a complement to other foods.
Garlic is the basis for a famous Tibetan cure, which is similar to this one, but it uses alcohol instead of lemon. On top of that, you can only do it once every five years, with very strict dosage instructions similar to the ones we talked about today.
Images courtesy of Brian Hoffman, Chugy, and morberg.