Many people have cardiovascular problems after a certain age that requires them to seek medical treatment for their condition. However, you can always use this remedy to prevent these problems in a natural and inexpensive way that is free of side effects before it ever gets to that point.
Benefits of this cure
You can get the following results if you decide to try this lemon and garlic cure that we are about to explain:
- Eliminates fat deposits that accumulate in the body.
- Helps reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and raise good cholesterol (HDL).
- Reduces the number of triglycerides in the blood.
- Helps prevent the formation of clots.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Improves liver functioning and its ability to cleanse.
- Improves kidney functioning and helps reduce the amount of fluids retained.
- Improves circulation.
- Strengthens the immune system and your body’s natural defenses.
- Prevents the formation of tumors.
- Renews and rejuvenates your cells through the antioxidant properties.
Who should try this?
This cleansing cure is recommended as a way of preventing or simply cleaning out your body once a year. That being said, you may find it especially helpful if you suffer from any of the following health conditions:
- Pulmonary diseases
- Cerebral thrombosis
- Vision problems
- Hearing problems
What do you need?
You need the following ingredients if you want to try out this garlic and lemon cure:
- 4 lemons
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 liters of boiled water
It would be nice to use organic ingredients, especially organic lemons. Citrus peels have even more benefits than the fruit inside, but products that aren’t organic may be coated in harmful waxes and pesticides.
How can you prepare it?
- Peel the garlic and split the cloves in half.
- Thoroughly wash the lemons and cut them into small pieces without peeling them first.
- Mix these ingredients with warm water that has been boiled.
- Divide the mixture into three separate glass containers and fill them up with the remaining warm water.
- Seal them and store them in the refrigerator for three days.
- After three days have passed, strain the contents of the container and put it back in the refrigerator.
How should you drink it?
- The first few days you should just take a soup spoon full of this mixture a half hour before each meal.
- If you have no side effects you can increase this to two soup spoonfuls a half hour before each meal.
- Continue to increase the amount until you can take 50 ml. three times a day. In other words, you should not take more than 150 ml. daily.
This treatment should last forty days, and you can do it once a year.
We always urge you to pursue any treatment, natural or otherwise, under medical supervision. This is especially important if you have any health problems or are taking any medications.
Remember that this is a cleansing cure and the first few days you may see your symptoms get worse (mucus, headache, etc.). This is fairly normal since your body is beginning to work at removing those toxins.
Other similar cures
Garlic and lemon are both very commonly used to cleanse the body, so we’d like to suggest a few other ways you can incorporate these foods into your diet without following the strict instructions of the garlic and lemon cure.
You can eat and drink lemon in many forms throughout the day to take advantage of its cleansing and other benefits, such as its neutralizing and laxative properties, or to complement other foods.
Garlic, on the other hand, is the foundation of the famous Tibetan garlic cure, which is similar to this cure, but it utilizes alcohol instead of lemon, and can only be used once every five years followings a strict dosage much like the one we explained in this article.
Images courtesy of Brian Hoffman, Chugy, and morberg.