Fantastic Butt-lifting Exercises
In addition to doing these butt-lifting exercises, warm ups are important to prevent any injury from happening. In order to get the best results, you’ll also need to keep track of what you eat.
The glutes are definitely one of the most concerned parts of the body that people want to look good. After all, getting them to the right size isn’t enough; you also want to keep them firm and in the right position. Butt-lifting exercises to the rescue!
There are all kinds of workout routines you can do without having to go to the gym. However, remember that no matter how simple the exercises seem, it’s always a good idea to warm up first to get your muscles prepped. You don’t want to get injured. Also, remember to have enough water on hand. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day in addition to hydrating yourself during each workout.
Squatswell-known butt lifting exercises
- Keep your back straight to prevent injury. Separate your legs to shoulder-width apart.
- Bend your knees and lower your body. Try to contract your muscles the entire time.
- Stay in that position for a few seconds until you feel a bit of a burn in your thighs and glutes.
- Then slowly return to your starting position and repeat several times.
If you want to use weights, you can hold one in each hand at your sides or with your arms extended. If you only have one weight, hold it with both hands right in front of you. Don’t forget to contract your legs and arms as you slowly go up and down.
Want to learn more?
- Sit on an exercise mat with your legs extended and back straight.
- Lift your legs together, letting your weight rest on your hips. Contract your leg muscles and glutes as you go.
- Hold and lift one leg and then the other, alternating as if giving small, controlled kicks in the air.
- Don’t forget to contract your muscles.
- Lay face up on a flat surface, ideally on an exercise mat to make it more comfortable for your back.
- Next, put the soles of your feet on the floor and your arms to your sides.
- Lift your pelvis up and try to make a straight line from your knees to your upper back. Contract your muscles.
- Hold for a few seconds and then return to starting position.
- Don’t let your glutes touch the mat. Do at least ten reps, rest, and then repeat.
Take a look at this article too:
- Position yourself on all fours on an exercise mat. Your knees, elbows, and forearms should be supporting you. Separate your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Kick backwards and up with one leg, always contracting your glutes, legs, and abs.
- Stretch your leg, hold for a few seconds, and return to your starting position.
- Next, repeat with your other leg. Do at least 8 reps per leg.
As with any exercise routine, consistency is key. Do all of these butt-lifting exercises every day and you’ll soon have the toned glutes you dream of!