Popular Bach Flower Remedies for Back Pain
Bach Flower Remedies are supposed to, first and foremost, treat what are called “emotional imbalances.” According to proponents, these are anxiety, fear, stress, and sadness.
However, some people claim they have another function that isn’t as well-known. According to some, Bach Flower Remedies can help reduce physical pain related to your emotions. This might be affecting your more often than you think.
Here we’ll discuss a little more about the supposed power of Bach flower remedies to improve back pain.
What are Bach flower remedies?
Bach flower remedies are 38 plant-based essences extracted in different ways depending on the type of plant. Proponents claim they help you balance your emotions naturally. They say you can do this without developing dependency or causing side effects.
They purportedly have a gradual effect, giving your body the push it needs to overcome negative feelings.
Anybody can take Bach flower remedies, even small children or people on medication, as they usually have no contraindications.
How do I take them?
People involved in these remedies recommend you see a professional therapist schooled in this remedy. Such people will personally evaluate your case and decide which flowers are good for your personality, the season of life you’re in, and the pain you’re experiencing.
Since there’s no risk if you’re wrong, however, you can try any of the flowers and apply them yourself to the affected area.
When mixing several together, you can combine up to 7 essences at a time, Bach Flower therapists say.
According to some, you can use them in these ways:
- Oral use: 4 drops, 4 times a day, under your tongue or mixed with water.
- Topical use: 4 drops, twice a day, applied directly to the affected area or mixed with lotion.
Pain is your body’s way of warning you that something is wrong. You should see it as a form of help, not a punishment. It can advise you to change or fix something that’s harming you before it becomes a more serious problem.
That’s why it’s a big mistake to just take medicine that will relieve the pain without looking for its origin.
Most people who suffer back pain also experience emotional issues that go along with it.
Your back is your support and protection in life. Proponents of this type of therapy base their assumptions about the back and emotions on this premise. They claim that each part of your back should be treated according to your emotions.
Also Read: Meditate and Walk to Erase Negative Emotions
Some people say that when it comes to neck pain, it’s related to the emotional support that we give and receive. Bach Flower therapists state that the following flowers are specialized for different emotional problems:
- Chicory: You’re experiencing too much possessiveness with your loved ones.
- Holly: Feelings of rage, jealousy, envy take over often.
- Larch: Gives you self-confidence and self-assurance.
- Mimulus: For people afraid to be alone, lose their job, etc.
- White chestnut: Remedy for those who overthink things.
- Beech: Helps you be more tolerant with people.
Some people say that your upper back absorbs feelings of guilt you drag along from the past. The most beneficial flowers for this problem are the following:
- Pine: The main remedy for overcoming guilt.
- White chestnut: If you can’t stop thinking about something that’s tormenting you.
- Honeysuckle: Helps you live in the present and leave the past in the past.
- Rock water: Excellent to help you not be so hard on yourself.
- Mustard: If you’re blue and apathetic and find it hard to live in the present.
- Chestnut bud: Ideal to help you stop making the same mistakes and instead learn from your experiences.
Read Also: Live in the Present, not the Past
The lower back is where your fear of economic difficulties lives. There are various Bach flower remedies that can help you get over the feelings of fear, selfishness, or injustice that have you worried:
- Mimulus: The main flower for known fears related to money, work, family, etc.
- Agrimony: When you’re suffering but carrying your fears in secret.
- Red chestnut: When you worry excessively about your loved ones.
- Hornbeam: Encourages you and gives you energy to face a situation you don’t feel strong enough to face.
- Gentian: For those who are in a season of discouragement or defeat after having gone through a hard time.
Give this unique natural therapy a try! After all, it can’t hurt!It might interest you...