Most women with curly hair need to use special products to get perfect, long-lasting definition. Finding the right treatment for defined curls can be difficult. .
Maybe your hair lets you do different styles. But, many women difficulty treating it properly. This is because it’s too rebellious and usually gets tangled up over time.
Curls look good after a normal rinse. But, after a few hours, this annoying “electric” effect appears that makes your hair look unbrushed.
Fortunately, besides traditional creams and shampoos, there are some natural treatments. These help you get defined curls and make them shine.
1. Coconut oil and honey treatment
A hydrating coconut and honey treatment gives your hair fatty acids and amino acids. These reduce your frizz and split ends and help give you defined curls.
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- Add the honey to a container and mix it with the coconut oil until you get a homogeneous paste.
- Soak your hair. Then, apply this treatment from the roots to the tips of your hair.
- Cover it with a shower cap and let it work for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it like normal. Repeat this treatment at least 3 times per week.
2. yogurt and egg treatment
With the ingredients that you combine in this natural product, you can make it easier to brush your hair and maintain your defined curls. This prevents frizz later.
Its essential nutrients revitalize dry hair strands. And they help to seal your hair follicles.
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of natural yogurt
- Beat an egg and mix it with half a cup of natural yogurt.
- Soak your hair, separate it in several locks and spread the treatment on them.
- Let it work for 30 to 40 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Use this 2 or 3 times per week to keep your curls hydrated.
3. Avocado and vitamin E treatment
Avocados are rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids. This makes it one of the best natural products for revitalizing your rebellious, frizzy hair and boosting your defined curls.
Its nutrients, combined with vitamin E, repair damage to your hair and make it easier to brush your curls.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- Get the pulp from a ripe avocado. Mix it with the content of a capsule of vitamin E. Be sure to get a creamy paste.
- Moisten your hair and apply the treatment.
- Let it work for 30 minutes.
- Use this treatment 2 times per week.
4. Beer and lemon treatment
Because of its amino acid and antioxidant content, beer is an alternative hair treatment that helps you give definition to your rebellious curls.
If you mix it with a little lemon juice, you’ll get a revitalizing product. This is perfect for increasing hair growth and volume.
- ½ cup of beer
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Get the juice out of a lemon and mix it in the cup of beer.
- Pour the liquid into a bottle with a spray head to make it easier to use.
- Spray the treatment all over your hair. Including your scalp.
- Let it work for40 minutes.
- Use this treatment every day.
5. Aloe vera and argan oil treatment
Because of its content of proteins, vitamin E, and fatty acids, this natural treatment is a great alternative to revitalizing your mistreated hair with split ends.
Their hydrating effect is ideal for avoiding the electric look for people with curly hair. And, it keeps your hair looking bright and strong.
- 6 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 3 tablespoons of argan oil
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Put the aloe vera gel in a container and mix it with the argan and olive oil.
- Soak your hair and rub the treatment in until it completely covers your hair.
- Let it work 30 minutes. Then, rinse your hair out.
- Repeat this treatment 3 times per week.
Do your curls look unbrushed and rebellious? Choose one of these natural products and see that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get the defined curls of your dreams.