5 Creams that Reduce Dark Spots on Your Face
Spots on your face are aesthetic problems that every woman fears getting. And unfortunately, they tend to develop in most people as they become adults. Thus, it’s important to know how to reduce dark spots on your skin naturally.
There are several factors that can cause them. These include exposure to solar rays, hormonal changes, and toxins in the environment. Despite being careful, these spots are inevitable for some people.
How to reduce dark spots on your skin
Having healthy habits in life helps to reduce these negative effects. However, sometimes extra help is needed to help promote skin regeneration.
Luckily, there are some natural options. These are cheap and help to make your skin look better by reducing the visibility of your spots.
In this article, we want to share with you five homemade creams. These are made with a combination of ingredients that get rid of dead cells and reduce dark spots.
Don’t wait to try them!
1. Cream with carrots and natural yogurt
Carrots are one of the vegetables whose natural pigments reduce the appearance of dark spots on your skin.
They have a high number of antioxidants. They also have a healing effect. And so, together, these get rid of facial imperfections. These ingredients also create a protective barrier that protects against the sun.
On the other hand, natural yogurt has lactic acid. This is a substance that whitens your skin and regulates your natural pH levels.
You may also like:
- 3 tablespoons of carrot puree
- 4 tablespoons of natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Add the carrot puree to a container. Then, mix in the natural yogurt and the honey.
- After getting a smooth cream, clean your face. Then, gently massage the cream onto your face.
- Let it work for 20 minutes. Then, rinse your face and apply a hydrating cream.
- Apply this cream three times per week.
2. Cream with orange peel and coconut oil
Orange peels have natural oils. After being absorbed, these oils reduce the pigments that cause dark spots on your face.
This time, we’re going to combine it with the well-known coconut oil. This oil has antioxidants and essential fatty acids that inhibit the negative effects of free radicals.
- 1 tablespoon of grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 3 drops of glycerin
- Add all of the ingredients to a container. Then, mix them until you get a smooth paste.
- Take the amount you think you need and rub it on your dark spots.
- Let it work for 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Use this at least three times per week.
3. Cream with honey and turmeric
The antioxidant and hydrating compounds in honey and turmeric come together in this treatment. And so, they fight wrinkles and dark spots no your face.
Their active agents diminish the darker pigmentation. At the same time, they help protect you against the sun.
- 1 tablespoon of powdered turmeric
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Combine all of the ingredients until you get a smooth paste.
- Then rub the paste all over your face. Let it work for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Use this treatment twice a week.
4. Cream with melon and olive oil
Combining melon with olive oil gives us a moisturizing and astringent cream. In turn, this reduces your dark spots. Additionally, it also fights acne and excessive dryness.
We recommend you also read:
Four Amazing Natural Home Remedies with Melon
- 3 tablespoons of melon
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Mix the melon with the olive oil. Then, rub it on the parts of your face that have spots.
- Let it work for 30 minutes. Then rinse.
- Use this two or three times per week.
5. Cream with rose oil and yogurt
The lactic acid in yogurt is a clarifying agent. Thus, when you apply it regularly, it reduces the appearance of dark spots.
Together with the properties of rose oil, it helps to naturally moisturize your skin. This increases your healing and prevents premature wrinkles.
- 3 tablespoons of rose oil
- 5 tablespoons of natural yogurt
- Mix the rose oil with the natural yogurt until you get a smooth cream.
- Clean the areas you want to treat. Then, apply a generous amount of the product.
- Let it work for 30 minutes and then, rinse it off.
- Apply this up to three times per week.
Are you ready to try these natural creams? Choose the one that you like the most. Then, follow the steps to make it at home.
Include them in your beauty routine. And, discover that you can reduce dark spots on your skin without spending a bundle.It might interest you...