Birdseed and Cinnamon for Blood Pressure
It’s important that you choose a kind of birdseed that’s suitable for human consumption to make this birdseed and cinnamon beverage.
If you suffer from high blood pressure, finding the right form of treatment is critical. In addition, certain foods like birdseed and cinnamon can also be very beneficial in preventing or treating this disorder naturally and without side effects.
In today’s article, learn how to make a medicinal beverage with birdseed and cinnamon. These two healing ingredients can help you regulate your blood pressure and have many other health benefits. Try them!
Treat High Blood Pressure with Birdseed and Cinnamon
First of all, if you’re trying to lower your blood pressure and prevent cardiovascular disease, we suggest you follow these valuable tips:
- Drink between eight and 10 glasses of water throughout the day, apart from meals
- Increase your consumption of fruits and vegetables
- Reduce your consumption of processed foods
- Reduce your intake of salt and substitute other spices
- Avoid leading a sedentary lifestyle, stay positive, and get exercise every week
- Consume garlic every day (either raw or in capsule form)
- Hawthorn extract and olive leaves are two other effective supplements
Birdseed for human consumption has been one of the great health discoveries in recent years. After all, some amazing benefits hide within this simple food.
First of all, it helps balance blood pressure naturally.
Birdseed is known for its high enzyme content. Its nutrients have anti-inflammatory effects on all of your major organs (liver, pancreas, kidneys, intestines, etc.).
In addition, there are many other benefits:
- It activates your metabolism and facilitates weight loss
- Fights fluid retention
- Decreases blood sugar levels
- Slows the aging process
- Reduces high cholesterol and fat deposits throughout the body
The most common way to consume birdseed is in the form of vegetable milk. This will improve its disease prevention properties.
In addition, cinnamon will also enhance the effects and improve the flavor.
Believe it or not, this medicinal spice has been used for centuries. You should always have it on hand for use in all kinds of recipes, both sweet and spicy. Overall, you can add it to cookies, cakes, juices, smoothies, stews, roasts, sauces, and more.
This exotic spice is ideal for lowering blood pressure and treating a variety of disorders. Cinnamon:
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Reduces high cholesterol
- Improves digestion
- Improves circulation
- Is a natural antibiotic
- Reduces inflammation
- Increases libido
- Speeds up metabolism
When buying cinnamon, we recommend choosing the Ceylon variety thanks to its medicinal properties. You’ll be able to tell it apart by the light brown color and more delicate aroma.
Birdseed and Cinnamon Preparation
To prepare this beverage for lowering blood pressure, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of birdseed (45 g)
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, Ceylon variety (5 g)
- 2 cups of water (400 ml)
- Natural sweetener to taste (stevia, coconut sugar, xylitol, honey, etc.)
We need to clarify that the birdseed you choose must be suitable for human consumption. Some birdseed contains silica or silica fiber, which is harmful for your health.
Follow these steps to prepare this beverage:
- First, soak the birdseed overnight.
- Then, prior to preparation, drain and wash the birdseed.
- Add the seeds to a blender and process them with two cups of water and the ground cinnamon. Strain to separate the fiber from the seeds.
- Sweeten to taste.
- You can drink this beverage hot or cold.
Mode of consumption
- Take this treatment in two to three doses, a half an hour before each meal.
- You can also consume the entire preparation on an empty stomach before you have breakfast.
- For it to be effective, follow these steps for at least a month.
This beverage is very healthy, so we recommend consuming it at least seasonally as a preventative measure.