9 Exercises that Will Help Increase the Size of Your Breasts
It’s possible to increase the size of your breasts with localized exercises. However, it’s true that each woman carries a genetic code that helps determine the measures of her bust, along with other factors such as diet and lifestyle.
Nevertheless, despite this and despite the mistaken belief that surgery is the only way out, exercise is an option that is natural and less invasive. However, let’s not fool ourselves: you’re not going to go from cup A to B, much less to C!
But although its growth may be limited, your breasts will give the illusion of having more volume, since exercise will help you get a firm and well-placed bust. Neither creams nor massages can help you to increase your bust size; these theories, for now, don’t have verifiable foundations. So, take the plunge and discover these techniques!
How to do exercises to increase the size of your breasts
Without a doubt, you should add to your routine exercises focused on working the pectoral muscles, back, and shoulders. By doing them with discipline and for a prolonged period of time, you will tone and modestly increase your breast tissue. Physical activity is capable of modifying many organs and not just the bust.
Your most important tool? Concentration and a good warm-up. These will help you to reduce the risk of injury when exercising. Otherwise, you can use improvised dumbbells made of cans or bottles filled with stones, water, or sand. These 9 exercises are ideal to increase the size of your breasts naturally.
1. Wall presses
- Stand right in front of a wall and bring your hands to chest height.
- The palms of your hands should be facing the wall. Then, press against it as if you were trying to move it.
- Now slowly, but firmly, lean in the direction of the wall bending your arms until your forehead touches the wall.
- At this point, return to the starting position. You can do 10 to 15 repetitions.
2. Arm circles
To make these exercises more interesting and increase the size of your breasts you can incorporate small weights or dumbbells into the routine:
- While standing, extend both arms out to the sides, making sure they are shoulder-width apart and with your palms facing the floor.
- With your feet firmly on the floor for balance, make small circles with your arms backward for one minute.
- Then, make small circles for another minute in the same way but in the opposite direction.
- Gently raise both arms up and down at the same time, making sure the range of motion is small. One minute will be enough.
- You can perform two repetitions by taking a short rest in between.
We think you may be interested in reading this, too: 6 Bad Habits to Avoid if You Don’t Want Sagging Breasts
3. Arm presses to increase the size of your breasts
It’s recommended to incorporate small weights or a band into this routine. This will bring a higher level of demand to the exercise:
- While standing or sitting, extend your hands in front of your chest, making sure your palms are facing each other until they meet.
- Then, open your arms to bring them behind your back and fold your back.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the exercise until one minute has passed.
4. Prayer Pose
- While standing (or if you prefer sitting), plant your feet on the floor and keep your arms extended in front of your body. Make sure your palms are outstretched, but together. Hold for approximately 30 seconds.
- Then, with your palms pressed against each other, causing a slight tension, bend your elbows to 90 degrees and bring your hands in front of your chest in a prayer posture.
- Hold this pose for 10 seconds, with tension throughout.
- Rest and do three sets of 5 repetitions, incorporating short breaks.
5. Horizontal chest press
- While standing, extend your arms in front of your body.
- Then, bend your elbows to form a 90º angle with your forearm and make sure they’re at chest level.
- Now, keeping the pose, spread your arms as far apart as possible and bring them together again.
- Repeat the exercise for at least one minute to take a short break and do it one more time.
6. Chest press extensions to increase the size of your breasts
It’s imperative to execute this exercise with the use of small dumbbells. In this way, muscle development in the area will be more noticeable:
- Lie on your back, on the floor, or on a mat, and bend your legs leaving a space between your feet and buttocks.
- Then, take a dumbbell on each side and make sure that when you raise your hands while keeping your elbows bent so they’re in line with your shoulders.
- Now, straighten your arms and extend them in front of you. If you’re doing this exercise for the first time, you can stretch one arm at a time.
- Bring your hand to your shoulders and slowly lower your wrists. Make sure your movements are smooth and precise.
- It’s recommended to perform 2 or 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
- Lie on the floor or mat face down, palms of your hands should be resting on the floor, just at shoulder level and wider than shoulder-width apart.
- With your body straight, push your body upward while in unison your arms straighten. The movements should be controlled and slow. Remember that your body should be supported only by your hands and toes.
- Now lower your body by bending your arms and return to the starting position, extending.
- Keep in mind that you must apply a controlled resistance, so during the execution of the exercise, your body can’t have contact with the ground, except for your hands and toes.
- It’s recommended to perform 2 or 3 sets of 12 repetitions.
Like this article? You may also like to read: Itchy or Painful Breasts: Treatment and Possible Causes
8. Incline fly with dumbbells
To do this exercise, it’s essential to use dumbbells or small weights and an inclined bench:
- Hold the dumbbells making sure your hands are just above your chest, elbows slightly bent and with your palms facing each other.
- Then, lower the dumbbells by opening your arms in an arcing motion to both sides of your body. Your elbows should remain slightly bent.
- Once your arms are parallel to the floor, reverse the movement until you return to the starting position.
- Remember to perform smooth and controlled movements. Two sets of 10 repetitions are recommended.
9. Pullovers with dumbbells to increase the size of your breasts
This exercise is recommended to help lift the chest. The use of a dumbbell (just one, with some weight) and a flat bench is necessary, as well as someone to help you:
- Lie across the bench so that only your shoulders are resting on the bench.
- Your legs and hips should be in the air, but your heels should be firmly planted.
- Then, project your arms backward over your head and take the dumbbell, placing your hands as if it were a cup. Preferably, a person can help you and give you the dumbbell.
- Then, bring the weight forward, up to your navel, but without bending your elbows.
- At the same time, drop your butt a little, to maintain the counterweight.
- Then, pull the weight back again, until it reaches the height of the bench or your head, and lift your hips.
- Repeat about ten times. Do four sets.
Note: If you have waist or back pain, you should proceed with caution or avoid this exercise.
Repeat exercises to increase the size of your breasts
Your breast size can increase if you are consistent with these exercises. Adding some of the movements explained to your routine, about four times a week, will help.
However, remember that this doesn’t mean that your cup size will increase by much. In most cases, the increase will be modest. In addition, persistence and repetition are key to achieving your goals, as they can’t be executed in isolation looking for a result.
Physical exercise is always beneficial. Apart from the increase in breast size, you should focus on improving your health and reducing your cardiovascular risk and the possibility of suffering from metabolic disorders by performing routines that get you out of a sedentary lifestyle.It might interest you...
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Zussa D. Metabolismo de las grasas, diferentes modos de programación del ejercicio y sus efectos en la composición corporal (Trabajo final integrador). 2016. — Presentada en Universidad Nacional de La Plata. Facultad de Humanidades y Ciencias de la Educación para optar al grado de Especialista en Programación y Evaluación del Ejercicio.
- Sagarra C, Vega A. Calentamiento para la actividad físico-deportiva. Sus fundamentos metodológicos dentro del proceso de enseñanza. Panorama Cuba y Salud. 2019;14(1):3-5.
- Zamarripa P. 3 ejercicios para levantar y aumentar el volumen de los senos. Glamour. 2020. Disponible en: https://www.glamour.mx/belleza/cuerpo/articulos/ejercicios-para-levantar-y-aumentar-los-senos/15172.
- 7 ejercicios para levantar el pecho que deberías conocer. Eurofitness | Gimnasios y centros deportivos. 2020. Disponible en: https://eurofitness.com/blog-deportes/7-ejercicios-levantar-pecho-2/.
- Ibañez R. Ejercicios para sacar pecho y lucir pectorales. La Vanguardia. 2021. Disponible en: https://www.lavanguardia.com/vivo/lifestyle/20210510/7359365/ejercicios-pecho-lucir-pectorales.html.