4 Recipes to Lose Weight with Oatmeal
In addition to helping you lose weight, oatmeal also helps regulate your intestinal tract, since it contains large quantities of fiber.
Oatmeal has always been an excellent nutritional supplement. Not only is it known for its high quantity of antioxidants and minerals, but also for several other nutritional properties. One of its most appealing properties is its high slimming power, and in today’s article we’ll be looking at 4 recipes to help you lose weight with oatmeal.
What are the benefits of oatmeal?
- Helps lose weight in a healthy way
- Reduces triglycerides and bad cholesterol
- Improves cardiovascular function
- Eliminates localized fat
- Improves resistance while exercising
Next, we will focus on different ways to prepare oatmeal.
See also: How to Keep Your Arteries Healthy
Recipes to lose weight with oatmeal
1. Oat milk
This is the most common way to lose weight with oatmeal. For starters, it’s easy to make, and only requires a few minutes of preparation time.
- 8 cups of mineral water
- 1 cup of whole oats
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Firstly, with the aide of a blender, mix the oats in a cup of water until the mixture is smooth.
- Then add water as needed and mix again.
- Next, add the lemon juice.
- Strain the drink in order to eliminate any chunks of oatmeal that may be left.
- Drink it every morning on an empty stomach and you will notice changes after 2 weeks.
Read more: Drinking Oat Milk: What Are the Benefits?
2. Cooked Oatmeal
This is another common way to lose weight with oatmeal. And, with just a few ingredients, you’ll have the perfect recipe for saying goodbye to those extra pounds forever.
- 6 cups of mineral water
- 1 cup of whole oats
- 2 tablespoons of barley miso
- Firstly, heat the water, and once it boils, add the oats.
- Then, wait 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Wait until the mixture cools, and add the barley miso. Let it sit for 8 hours.
- Once this time has passed, mix with a blender and it will be ready to drink.
- Finally, drink it on an empty stomach, so that by the time you eat breakfast, you won’t be very hungry and you can satisfy your appetite quickly.
3. Oat, Pear, and Ginger Shake
Combining your favorite ingredients can be one of the greatest delights when it comes to losing weight.
- 1 skim yogurt
- 1/2 cup of precooked oatmeal
- 1 ripe pear without its skin
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon of chopped ginger
- 4 ice cubes (optional)
- First, put all the ingredients into a blender and process until the mixture is uniform throughout.
- Then, drink it as part of your breakfast, as it is an effective way to gain the energy you’ll need for the day.
4. Diet Oatmeal Cookies
Instead of gaining weight by eating chocolate chip cookies, how about losing weight with these delicious oatmeal cookies? Learn to make them, and enjoy them with tea or coffee– with no regrets.
- 1 cup of oatmeal flakes
- 1/2 cup of raisins or nuts
- 1/2 cup of flour
- A pinch of powdered cinnamon
- Salt (a pinch)
- A pinch of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of egg
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- Firstly, place the oats, nuts or raisins, flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a bowl and mix well.
- Then, in a separate container, beat the butter with the vanilla extract and egg.
- Next, add the sugar little by little, beating continuously, since the mixture must be uniform throughout.
- Add the mixture of oatmeal and raisins, blending until well-mixed.
- Finally, prepare the cookies and put them in the oven until they are golden brown. They will be the best diet dessert of your day!