2 Delicious Recipes for Your Muscle Definition Diet
The muscle definition diet doesn’t have to be boring if you include a number of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes. These will provide a good handful of essential nutrients without exceeding your daily calorie limit.
Of course, to achieve good results, you’ll also have to follow an appropriate exercise routine.
Before starting, it’s important to note that, in order to achieve definition without losing muscle mass, you need to ensure your protein intake is sufficient. If you experience a deficiency at this level, then your lean tissue will be catabolized.
Next up, we’re going to show you two great recipes that can be included in the muscle definition diet. Remember that it is important that the plan is varied.
1. Salmon and avocado tartar
This salmon and avocado tartar is fantastic for providing a significant amount of omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients have been shown to be instrumental in controlling inflammation and reducing cardiovascular risk.
- 200 grams (7 oz) of cleaned salmon fillets
- Chives, parsley and black pepper
- 20 milliliters of soy sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 5 milliliters of mustard
- 15 grams of onions
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 lemon
- First of all, the salmon should be frozen to eliminate the microbiological risk.
- Once thawed, it’s cleaned and the bones are well removed to cut it into small cubes. Place them a bowl.
- Chop the onion and chives, adding both ingredients to the bowl along with the juice of a lemon, a tablespoon of olive oil, mustard, and soy sauce.
- When everything is well mixed, cover it and let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Then peel the avocado and remove the seed and cut it into small cubes. Place it in another bowl and add the black pepper and a little lemon juice so that it doesn’t oxidize.
- To plate it up, place a layer of avocado first, and then another of salmon. It’s usually presented in a cylindrical shape.
Another great recipe: Delicious Baked Salmon with Potatoes and Vegetables
2. Rice salad with tuna
This recipe has carbohydrates, but they’re the complex type. These nutrients will be necessary to ensure a good recovery after high-intensity workouts.
According to a study published in Nutrients, when sugars are consumed together with high biological value proteins, glycogen resynthesis is stimulated, improving performance.
- 2 cups of water
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 50 grams (2 oz) of olives
- 2 cans of tuna, uncooked
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 100 grams (4 oz) of pickles
- Salt and 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- To begin with, cook the rice with added salt in the water for 15 minutes. Its important ´for the grains to be al dente, with a good texture. Once they’re ready, set them to one side.
- Then, drain the tuna and set it aside. Then start chopping the onion and the gherkin finely.
- In a salad bowl, add the tuna, corn, gherkins, onion, and olives, stirring it all the time to mix them well together. Then add the rice and mix everything again.
- The only thing left to do is to dress it. Here we’ll use extra virgin olive oil and vinegar. Just leave it for a few minutes in the refrigerator and it’ll be ready to eat.
You may also be interested in our Tuna Croquettes with Cheese Recipe
Prepare recipes for the muscle definition diet
It is easy to prepare different recipes for the muscle definition diet. There are many options, but it’s essential to always prioritize the use of good quality fresh ingredients. This ensures optimal nutrient intake.
Keep in mind that when the goal is to reduce the percentage of fat mass, it’s import to carry out strength training and get adequate sleep every night. There are also some supplements that can help speed up the process, such as green tea extract.It might interest you...