Water with Vinegar and Baking Soda: A Health Miracle
Traditionally, vinegar and baking soda have been used in many different health and beauty remedies. These two products are highly effective, cheap, and easy to find, which is why everyone should have them at home.
Besides using vinegar and baking soda to clean your house or wash your hair naturally, we’ll explain how this combination is a powerful health remedy to prevent all kinds of diseases and maintain your ideal weight.
Keep reading to learn more!
Why Combine Vinegar and Baking Soda?
This remedy gives you all of the benefits of apple cider vinegar and baking soda, which we will list below.
Baking soda and vinegar have an opposite pH. In other words, they’re respectively alkaline and acidic, which allows you to be able to drink this without harming yourself. As a result, you will get all of the properties of the remedy without acidifying your body.
Although many people consume baking soda to fight gastric acid, this isn’t healthy in the long run, because it can alter the natural pH of the stomach acid. You need the chloric acid in your stomach to be balanced in order to digest food well.
The Properties of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a great medicinal food that’s capable of cleansing and revitalizing the body thanks to its abundant nutritional values. It contains vitamins A and B, essential fatty acids, enzymes, and multiple minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulphur, zinc, iron, and silicon, as well as many others.
The Most Important Properties
Apple cider vinegar:
- Helps you eliminate toxins thanks to its sulphur content. It also acts directly on your liver, helping you metabolize fats better.
- Prevents urinary infections and takes care of your kidneys because it helps you keep your urinary tracts clean and your urine acidic.
- Boosts your metabolism and eliminates excess fat from your body, which will help you lose weight.
- Is a great diuretic, which allows you to eliminate excess fluids from your body.
- Prevents eye dryness thanks to its vitamin A content.
- Improves your digestive processes because it is rich in enzymes. It is very useful in cases of flatulence, acidity, bloating, etc.
- Fights constipation, which improves the state of your intestinal flora.
- Reduces gum inflammation. We recommend swishing a little bit in your mouth before swallowing it in this case.
- Eliminates mucus in cases of colds and sinusitis.
- Reduces levels of cholesterols, triglycerides, and uric acid.
- Relieves coughing and throat pain.
- Prevents muscle cramps thanks to its mineral content.
- Improves the state of your skin and hair thanks to its vitamin and mineral content.
- Reduces the risk of suffering from any kind of stones, whether they are gallbladder, liver, or kidney.
- Fights gastric hyper-acidity and relieves it immediately. It also treats and prevents gastric ulcers, which are produced when there is too much acid.
- Soothes urinary infections.
- Improves dental health and prevents problems like cavities, gingivitis, or plaque.
You might also like:
How to Make it
The ideal proportion is the following:
- A glass of warm or hot water, because cold water could be harmful to your liver.
- A tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar.
- A pinch of baking soda.
Try to get organic and high quality baking soda. For it to be truly effective, it should be raw, or unpasteurized. As a result, you will benefit more from all of its properties.
How to Drink it
You can drink one to three glasses a day, but it is essential that you always do it on an empty stomach at least one hour before a meal.
If you want to do a body cleanse, drink a glass one hour before every one of your three main meals. After the cleanse is over, you can continue to drink a glass on an empty stomach at least an hour before breakfast.
Images courtesy of katalopolis