The following waist-slimming smoothies are a great supplement you can incorporate into your diet to help you lose weight in a healthy way, while enjoying all their delicious natural flavors.
In many cases, when someone starts a new diet, they think that healthy eating means depriving themselves of good, tasty food. However, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Even when following a weight-loss diet, it’s possible to eat all kinds of healthy and delicious meals.
It’s simply a question of exploring the different alternatives out there, and using your creativity and imagination to come up with new combinations. It’s also important to enjoy the whole cooking and preparation process, rather than just the dish itself.
Waist-slimming smoothies – what do you need to know?
These waist-slimming smoothies can be used as a morning or afternoon snack, a dessert, or as part of a healthy breakfast. Under no circumstances should they ever be used as a substitute for a main meal.
While it’s true that these smoothies are healthy and nutritious, they’re not enough to meet all the body’s daily dietary needs. If a person drinks them to avoid eating main meals, they will only succeed in weakening themselves, putting them at risk of developing a range of different health problems.
If, on the other hand, you drink them as part of a healthy, balanced diet designed to help you lose weight, you’re more likely to obtain all the benefits they have to offer.
Some of the benefits these waist-slimming smoothies can provide include:
- As we mentioned earlier, these smoothies can help to satiate your appetite, preventing you from turning to unhealthy snacks when you get hungry in between meals.
- They can also provide you with a good burst of energy so that you’re ready to face all the activities you have planned for the day. Many people choose to drink them before hitting the gym, so that they have plenty of energy for their workout.
- They can also help to support intestinal transit, although this will largely depend on the ingredients you use. Fruit and oats are rich in dietary fiber, making them some of the best options.
- They’re also a good way to get foods into your diet that you might otherwise overlook, such as seeds, and plant-based milks.
Waist-slimming smoothie recipes
In this next section, you’ll find some waist-slimming smoothie recipes that you can try out at home. Take a look!
1. Oat and apple smoothie
- Two red apples
- 1 tablespoon of rolled oats (10 g)
- 1 cup of oat milk (250 ml)
- Optional: powdered maca root (10 g)
- We would recommend leaving the apples in a container of water for approximately 10-15 minutes. This will allow them to absorb the water, giving them a richer, juicier flavor.
- Once you’ve soaked the apples, cut them to remove the core and seeds.
- Next, cut them into small cubes and place them in a blender along with the milk and maca root (optional).
- Blend on a medium setting until smooth.
- Serve in a glass, stirring in the oat flakes with a spoon so that they’re dispersed evenly throughout the mixture.
Note: try to avoid adding any sugar or other artificial sweeteners. If you want to add a burst of flavor, try adding a touch of powdered cinnamon.
2. Pineapple and chia smoothie
- 1/2 glass of water (125 ml)
- Fresh pineapple (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (10 g)
- Optional: fresh mint leaves
- Cut the fresh pineapple into small cubes and place them in a blender. If you’ve decided to add mint to your smoothie, place it in the blender along with the pineapple.
- Blend on a medium setting until smooth. At the same time, gradually add the half glass of water.
- Finally, serve and add the tablespoon of chia seeds.
Visit this article: Pineapple and Celery Weight loss Smoothie: Delicious!
3. Kiwi and coconut smoothie
- 2-3 ripe kiwis
- 1 glass of coconut milk (250 ml)
- Optional: ground almonds
- First, peel the kiwis.
- Then, cut the kiwis into slices or cubes, however you prefer.
- Place the kiwi and coconut milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can serve with a teaspoon of ground almonds or any other nuts or seeds you like.
Ready to enjoy your waist-slimming smoothies?
As you can see, these waist-slimming smoothies are super easy to make. The ingredients are easy to find at most supermarkets and health food stores.
Remember, if you’re going to use fruit, it’s best to make sure they’re as fresh as possible. When it comes to the nuts and seeds, it’s best to use natural ingredients, rather than fried, toasted or sweetened varieties.It might interest you...