Tips and Treatments for Long, Healthy Hair
In today’s article, we want to share some tips and treatments that really work and may help give you the long, healthy hair you want in no time.
Having long, healthy hair has been a hot trend in the last few years. Beautiful hair is one of the most important attributes that a woman can have, and it can give you confidence and femininity along with that nice touch that everyone wants to have.
When it comes to letting hair grow long, however, not all of us are equal. There are many different hair types and each requires different amounts of nutrients to enable it to grow to its full extent.
Some women resort to chemical treatments that unfortunately almost always end up harming their hair or, what’s worse, causing it to become so brittle that it no longer grows.
Another common solution is to have regular haircuts by your stylist, but that ends up making your hair grow more slowly in the long run, leaving you with shorter hair than you started out with.
How can you fix this?
The best thing to do to obtain long, healthy, shiny, and thick hair is to always use natural treatments and masks that are appropriate for your hair type.
Don’t run the risk of having an allergic reaction and damaging your hair beyond repair. And don’t be satisfied with a simple skin test to see if something is safe to apply to your head – make absolutely sure the treatment you choose won’t end up causing any damage.
Home treatments for long, healthy hair are abundant, but few can promise truly effective results. In today’s article, we want to share some tips and treatments that really work and that will give you results in no time.
Bean dye with white wine
- ½ cup of red beans (225 g)
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- ½ cup of white wine (250 ml)
- Bring half a cup of beans to a boil in the cup of water.
- When the water has turned completely red, add the white wine and let the mixture cool for 15 minutes.
- Apply the liquid to your hair and let it sit for another 15 minutes.
- You can wear a shower cap to ensure that it penetrates your hair thoroughly.
- Once time is up, rinse your hair and wash it normally before applying your regular conditioner.
- Repeat this once a week and you’ll see great results in no time.
Shampoo, birth control pills, and rosemary oilThis unusual sounding remedy is quite effective and also inexpensive.
- 1 pack of birth control pills
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary oil (18 ml)
- Buy a pack of regular birth control pills.
- Grind 11 of them thoroughly, until they’ve been completely reduced to powder.
- Add this to your regular shampoo and then add a tablespoon of rosemary oil.
- Mix everything completely until the powder is dissolved.
- Wash your hair regularly with this, and don’t forget the conditioner.
- After a few weeks, you’ll definitely notice results.
Onion shampoo for healthy hair
This is another unusual home remedy, but it’s highly effective when it comes to hair growth.
- 1 red onion
- Take your red onion and cut it into slices.
- Add several of the slices to your normal shampoo and let them sit for eight days.
- Use this shampoo on a regular basis, before your normal conditioner.
- The onion will promote faster hair growth while also providing shine and softness.
Essential oil cocktailIngredients
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) of argan oil (18/36 ml)
- Also, 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) of coconut oil (18/36ml)
- 1 to 2 tablespoon(s) of almond oil (18/36ml)
- Add these three oils to a bowl.
- Mix them well, and apply them to your roots.
- Massage them into your scalp using your fingertips for five minutes until they are fully distributed.
- Put on a shower cap to trap the heat, which activates the oils.
- Leave them on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse and wash your hair thoroughly with your normal shampoo, and don’t forget the conditioner.
- Do this every day for a week before going to bed to get excellent results.
You can repeat this procedure every month to keep your hair growing quickly and healthy.
Read more here: Skin and Hair Mask with Yogurt and Honey
Avoid cutting your hair
Hair usually only grows about one centimeter a month. It’s a total myth that trimming your hair every month will help it grow faster. In fact, you probably cut off more than it normally grows during that time. So if you can, wait to cut it in order to see the best results.