Tricks to Make Your Hair Grow Faster and Stronger
Everyone likes their hair to look great and healthy. Thankfully, there are simple remedies that you can do at home in order to make your hair grow.
Sometimes, you may notice that your hair looks duller, weaker, and even worse, it is barely growing. When this happens, many invest in expensive treatments. However, there are simple natural remedies that you can use at home in order to make your hair grow.
Do you want to find out about them?
Simple Ides to Make Your Hair Grow Healthy and Strong
1. Internal Care: Your Diet
Any external treatment should be complemented with good internal health, which is why it is essential that you improve your diet and bring certain ingredients into your health routine.
What are they?
- Vitamin B: This is found in most leafy green vegetables. Make salads rich in spinach, watercress, lettuce, broccoli, arugula. Dried fruits and grains are also great.
- Vitamin C: How about starting your day with orange juice? Kiwis, mangos, papaya, and grapefruit are also great.
- Don’t hesitate to make healthy teas, with bases of ginger, green tea, horsetail, and beneficial white tea.
2. Rosemary and Olive Oil Remedy
This involves amazing natural elements that nourish your scalp to the max, stimulating hair growth at the same time.
How? It’s very easy:
- Put two tablespoons of essential rosemary oil and half a cup of olive oil and heat it for two minutes in the microwave. If you don’t have essential rosemary oil, you can substitute it with an infusion that has two rosemary branches and a half cup of water.
- Then, add in the olive oil.
- Let this mixture sit for two hours.
- When it’s ready, massage your scalp after shampooing.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and rinse.
Massage yourself with this mixture twice a week.
3. The Magic of Natural Oils and Avocado
In order to make your hair grow with this treatment, you will need half an avocado and a vitamin E capsule. You can find vitamin E in pharmacies or natural stores and it is great for stimulating hair growth. If you don’t have vitamin E, coconut oil is also good.
- Take the pulp from half an avocado and make a thin mixture with a spoon.
- Then, add a vitamin E capsule or three drops of coconut oil.
- Mix well and apply it to wet hair for 20 minutes.
- After, rinse.
- Do this once a week.
4. Egg and Beer Mask
This beer and egg mask is an excellent option to make your hair grow. And not only that, it also strengthens your hair and gives it an amazing shine.
- You will need 3 egg yolks and half a glass of beer.
- Use a blender to mix it well.
- Once this is ready, apply it to your hair and let sit for 20 minutes. Note: You will be more comfortable if you use a plastic glove when applying.
- After, rinse with warm water.
- This is great if you do it once a week.
Don’t miss this article:
5. Nettle Water
It may surprise you, but nettle water has great essential ingredients for toning hair, stimulating its growth, and regenerating it. This is a very effective old remedy. In fact, it is used as a base for many treatments that you will find in stores and pharmacies.
- In order to benefit from it, make an infusion with 5 nettles in a glass of boiling water.
- Allow it to boil and then let steep and cool for a few minutes.
- Once it’s warm, you can apply it to wet hair and do a ten minute massage.
- After the time is up, rinse with warm water.
- This is great to repeat twice a week.
Give it a try!