The Tibetan Elixir of Eternal Youth and Longevity
The Tibetan elixir of eternal youth and longevity is a healthy blend of three ingredients that will provide your body with numerous benefits and help regenerate the skin cells to combat premature aging. In fact, it works from the inside out to keep your appearance youthful.
What are the ingredients of this Tibetan elixir?
The Tibetan elixir of eternal youth and longevity is a blend of three very common ingredients: namely lemon, honey, and olive oil. Not only do these three healthy products come together in one easy-to-make recipe, but it also makes a powerful remedy that helps prevent numerous diseases. Even more, it helps fight the visible signs of aging.
We recomend : Dietary Habits to Fight Premature Aging
Properties of lemons
- Lemons are considered to be one of the most powerful fruits, capable of healing the body and fighting disease. Because of this, this rich fruit helps the body eliminate toxins and is also a strong natural antibiotic.
- Lemons are a significant source of vitamin C, which is critical to maintaining a strong immune system. Above all, they serve in avoiding certain respiratory diseases like pneumonia, bronchitis, congestion, the flu, and asthma, among others.
- They also contain vitamin P, or capillary permeability vitamin, which is responsible for firming the capillaries and blood vessel walls.
- Another great thing about lemons is that they are rich in minerals like potassium, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus. Also, they’re a good source of the B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6).
- Studies to date have found that lemon is effective against more than 150 diseases. This is thanks to its ability to promote the removal of toxins and keep a number of the microorganisms that attack the body at bay.
- Finally, because they’re a rich source of antioxidants, lemons also prevent premature aging of the skin and stimulate cellular regeneration.
Properties of honey
- Honey is considered to be one of the healthiest natural sweeteners thanks to its many nutrients and beneficial properties.
- Organic bee’s honey contains minerals like sodium, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese, copper, phosphorus, zinc, and selenium. Along with vitamins A and C, honey is rich in the B complex vitamins.
- As a natural remedy, honey has a powerful antibiotic action that can fight rickets, scurvy, anemia, inflammation of the intestine, dropsy, constipation, rheumatism, headaches, and dizziness.
- Also, it functions as a cellular regulator and is both powerful and effective as a tonic for the brain.
- Most noteworthy of all, thanks to its antiseptic and antiviral properties, honey is recommended for treating infections and problems like the flu, sore throats, and muscle aches.
Properties of olive oil
- One of the best fats you can include in your diet comes from olive oil. This oil is rich in oleic acid. Therefore, this is important to include in your diet because it lowers cholesterol levels and can prevent heart disease.
- Also, olive oil contains other monounsaturated fatty acids that help fight high blood pressure, improve circulation, and prevent the formation of blood clots, among their many benefits.
- Olive oil contains hydrocarbons, sterols, and tocopherols like vitamin E. Certainly, it is key to preventing disease and stimulating the regeneration of tissues.
- It has lower amounts of polyphenols (that account for its flavor), carotene, and chlorophyll. Even more, it has volatile organic components that help prevent disease and lend it its characteristic odor.
- Olive oil promotes healthy digestion, has antioxidant effects, is anti-inflammatory. Also, it improves the body’s absorption of calcium, magnesium, and zinc.
How can you make the Tibetan elixir of eternal youth and longevity?
By combining these three ingredients you’ll get a powerful elixir that reinforces the immune system, helps detox the blood, improve liver health, and prevent a lot of diseases. In addition to all these benefits, it helps you maintain healthy and youthful skin to prevent the early signs of aging.
- 100 ml of fresh lemon juice
- 200 grams of honey
- 50 ml of olive oil, the higher the quality the better
How do you make it?
First of all, to make this Tibetan elixir, mix all ingredients together in a glass bowl with a lid, and store it in the fridge. Next, you should consume a teaspoon of this elixir every morning on an empty stomach. Finally, take it every day for one month, twice a year.
You should always maintain a healthy diet in order to obtain the best results.