Three Tips to Increase Sexual Stamina
Do you want to increase sexual stamina? Then pay attention to these tips and, in case the situation doesn’t resolve, don’t hesitate to consult a urologist.
Increasing sexual stamina allows you to enjoy sex in a much more satisfying way. But, in order to do this, you must keep the problems of premature ejaculation and physical exhaustion in mind.
Although these may seem difficult problems to solve, some exercises may help increase sexual stamina. However, you must be aware that you’ll only achieve the results you’re looking for if you do them consistently.
Recommendations to increase sexual stamina
1. Exercise to increase your sexual stamina
Do you not too long during sex because you get tired earlier than expected? Do you feel fatigued right after starting sex? This is due to low endurance. In fact, you’re probably not able to run for even a minute without feeling exhausted.
Leading a sedentary life or not making an effort to increase your endurance can have consequences during sex. However, this is easy to solve.
- Start by walking every day for twenty to thirty minutes
- After acquiring this habit, begin to try to jog
- Your goal will be to jog for five minutes and then increase that time gradually
- Consistency will allow you to continue progressing
You must exercise every day. If you find it difficult to maintain a routine by yourself, you can join a gym and get a suitable training plan to boost your endurance. Being constant will help you increase your sexual stamina.
This article may interest you: Kegel Exercises to Tone Pelvic Muscles and Increase Sexual Pleasure
2. Do Kegel exercises
Another way to increase sexual stamina is by doing Kegel exercises. These have become very popular thanks to the incredible benefits that both the men and women who practice them are getting. The goal is to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles to, in the case of men, enhance erections.
If a man does Kegel exercises, he’ll enjoy stronger erections for longer, in addition to being able to delay ejaculation. This is very interesting for men who suffer from premature ejaculation.
- During the first few days, try to cut off the urine stream when you’re in the bathroom
- Once you detect the right muscles, you’ll be able to do them anywhere
- Start by contracting them for four seconds and resting for two seconds
- Do this for at least two minutes
- After a week, you can increase the times
Thanks to technology, now there are different mobile applications that can remind you to do Kegel exercises, as well as how long you have to do them. This is very interesting, as it’ll allow you to maintain the habit and see the progress you’re making.
You may like this article: Five Tips to Enjoy a Fulfilling and Safe Sex Life
3. The benefits of masturbation
Masturbating, even if you’re in a relationship, may help increase sexual stamina. This is because it allows you to get to know your body. Thus, you’ll be able to know what you can do to delay ejaculation and last longer during sexual intercourse.
In addition, during masturbation, you can practice different techniques to delay ejaculation and see if they work for you or not. Also, this exercise will allow you to see results during sexual intercourse.
- When you’re close to orgasm, you can put pressure on the head of your penis
- Try to come close to orgasm. Then, stop touching yourself, take a deep breath, and delay ejaculation.
Although it may not seem relevant, these exercises can significantly increase sexual stamina. Thus, if you have trouble lasting longer in bed, masturbation is a good idea for you. In fact, it’s quite healthy.
If you were looking to increase your sexual stamina, we hope that this article has given you some tips to help you get results.
However, if you become frustrated and fail to see any improvement, don’t hesitate to consult a specialist. Some men require medications, especially those who suffer from premature ejaculation.