10 Things the Shape of Your Lips Says About Your Personality
The shape of your lips can tell you much more than you would think. As strange as it might sound, they might hold some clues about your personality.
If you aren’t already familiar with what the shape of your lips says about you, pay attention to today’s article. We’re sure you’ll think it’s more than just a coincidence. So, read on and see if you think it reflects the truth about you.
1. Thick or large lips: what does the shape of your lips say about you?have the gift of knowing how to care for other people.
- These people have a strong maternal instinct, as well as the desire to protect and care for those around them.
- In stressful situations, they think about other people first. They’re usually responsible and generous parents.
2. Larger upper lip
People whose upper lips are larger than their bottom lips tend to be very emotional, charismatic, and cheerful.
They also tend to have a high level of self-esteem, and the ability to attract other people. They also like to be the center of attention.
Read more: 7 tips to have softer lips
3. Lips of equal size
If this is roughly the shape of your lips, you’re probably a balanced person, with a healthy outlook on life.
You have a prudent, sensible way of facing life’s problems and solving them, regardless of how difficult they are.
- You’re a good listener who accepts criticism and respects all opinions.
- You also like to laugh and tell jokes and tend to be a very positive person.
4. Slender lips
People with thin or slender lips are often loners. They’re generally being self-sufficient and can solve anything on their own, although they also feel comfortable with their friends.
- They tend to get along well with everyone and pay attention to other peope’s actions, rather than their words.
5. Upper lip with a pronounced Vvisual memory
They tend to be very social and look for ways to express what they feel at all times, always succeeding.
6. Upper lip with a smooth curve
If your upper lip is softly curved, you may be a compassionate, sensitive, and kind person.
You take things to heart and help others in any way that you can, wherever you are.
7. Flat upper lip
If your upper lip is flat you take high responsibility for things. You’re a very confident person. Your loved ones know that they can count on you in difficult times.
8. Small, full lips
If you have full lips but a small mouth, you’re probably a flirtatious and very charming person.
Your own comfort is your top priority. Although this might seem selfish, in the end, you’re compassionate and loyal, always stepping up to help someone in need.
You don’t put your interests above those of others, but y ou don’t want to miss out on certain opportunities, so you always weigh the pros and cons before getting involved in something.
You might like: What your eye color says about you
9. Very thin upper lip
You’re persuasive and know how to convince others that something is so or that you deserve something. You have great personal energy that can get out of hand sometimes. Success awaits you in everything you attempt.
Problems can arise in your romantic relationships, though, because your high demands can create issues.
10. Lower lip is larger than your upper lip
You’re restless. You don’t like to be subjected to a regular or established schedule.
People with this lip shape know how to have fun and always need to focus on something that will help them channel their energy and allow them to meet people.
They tend to be curious, social, and open to all new ideas and things.
They’re the type of people who lead others on new adventures, the kind of friend that everyone wants to have – don’t you think?
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Seelbach, G. A. (2013). Teorías de la personalidad. Red tercer milenio S.C.
- Goyarrola, E., Bertocci, P. A., & otros, M. M. y. (2010). Psicología de la personalidad. Revista Española de La Opinión Pública. https://doi.org/10.2307/40180869
- Lara, A. P., Molina, J. A. M., Antonio, J., Ordóñez, M. J. T., Ignacio, J., Armada, J. V., … Ferre, L. S. (2019). PERSONALIDAD: In Materiales docentes de gerontología y protección de los mayores. https://doi.org/10.2307/j.ctv9hvtps.6