Stop Migraines with Pink Himalayan Salt
Different from table salt, pink Himalayan salt is rich in nutrients that are great for our health. They can even help reduce our migraines and other pains.
Migraines are intense, aggravating, pulsing headaches. They can be accompanied by dizziness, blurred vision, inability to keep track of time, nausea, and vomiting.
There are some strong drugs that are used to treat migraines. However, a natural alternative can be found to quickly treating migraines. We’re talking about pink Himalayan salt.
Why is pink Himalayan salt good at stopping migraines?
This salt crystal has 84 minerals, electrolytes, and other elements. These fight against migraines in a matter of minutes.
This happens because this salt raises the levels of serotonin in our blood. This inhibits the frustrating pain migraines cause.
Also, it strengthens our immune system, raises our levels of energy, balances our pH levels, restores electrolytes, and much more.
Differences between table salt and pink Himalayan salt
Pink Himalayan salt is one of the most energizing and rich salts that exists. It has a high level of nutrition. It is also a source of well-being and has multiple benefits for our bodies.
Eating large amounts of salt is bad for our health. However, this salt has a major difference from table salt.
Table salt is almost completely sodium chloride. Table salt can also come from places with contaminated water.
Even though this salt passes through refining processes after being gathered from the sea, it can still be bad. If traces of contamination are left behind in the salt, it can be toxic for us.
How to use pink Himalayan salt to stop migraines
To fight migraines with this salt, all you have to do is make a simple drink. Besides getting rid of the pain, this drink will also increase your immune system and give you more energy.
- 2 teaspoons (9 g) of pink Himalayan salt
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup (200 ml) of water
- Just mix all of the ingredients together. Then drink it. You can drink this every time you have a migraine.
Please note, those who have hypertension should not use this natural remedy.
You also should avoid it if you are very nauseous. This drink could make you vomit. It also has some laxative effects.
Other uses for pink Himalayan salt
Besides treating the pain of migraines, this salt has other health-related applications. Here are some of them:
1. Salt baths for skin, joint, and rheumatism problems
Salt baths with pink Himalayan salt should last between 5 and 20 minutes. They can help with skin, joint and rheumatism problems.
- The bath should be taken in a bathtub and in lukewarm water.
- The amount of salt you use depends on the size of your bathtub. The ideal ratio is 1% salt in the water.
- For example, for a 30 gallon bath, you should use approximately one pound of salt.
After the bath, relax for an hour. Besides the health benefits reaped from this bath, it is also very relaxing and refreshing.
2. Beauty uses
Pink Himalayan salt is a component in many personal hygiene and beauty products. A topical application is another way that we can use it to help our skin.
3. Respiratory treatment to open your nasal passages
We can also use this salt to get rid of nasal congestion quickly and effectively.
What do we have to do?
- Add a tablespoon of pink Himalayan salt to boiling water.
- Put your head over the container the water is in. Put a large towel over your head. Then, inhale the salt water vapors.
4. Rinses for your nose, throat, and eyes with pink Himalaya salt
To prepare the water for these rinses, dissolve a tablespoon of pink Himalayan salt in a liter of lukewarm distilled water.
Then, make the rinses following these directions.
- For you eyes, put the salt water in an eye dropper. Hold your eyes open with your fingers. Drop one or two drops of the lukewarm saline mixture in your eyes.
- You can use the same mixture for a nose rinse.
- This mixture can also be used for a throat rinse.
Pink Himalayan salt is a remedy for many pains. But, above all, it is both easy and economical, and it can help you get rid of migraines.
Remember, this natural remedy should never be used as a substitute for a medical treatment. It should only be a supplement.
Many people have faith in the speed and efficacy of this treatment. However, if the pain persists, talk to your doctor.