The Five Sexiest Positions for Men
We all have specific preferences and tastes when it comes to sex but today we’re going to discuss some of the sexiest positions for men.
The sexiest positions for men are the ones that are more visual. This means that, beyond the physical stimulation, they are excited when they observe their partner’s body. They love watching the expressions and reactions of their partner while having sex.
Moreover, many men enjoy the feeling of being in control. They try to penetrate as deep as possible and love feeling the sensations their partner’s vagina gives them as they move together during intercourse.
Knowing these positions in advance not only helps the man to enjoy it more but will also improve his erection and ability to control ejaculation (if desired). Thus, with this in mind, here are five of the sexiest positions that’ll surely turn him on.
Check out these Seven Sex Games to Try Out With Your Partner
Sexiest positions for men
Preferences during sex vary between men and women. However, as long as there’s good communication, both partners will be able to have a completely satisfying experience.
In fact, a study published in the Journal of Marital and Family Therapy determined that good sexual communication is associated with more orgasms for women and greater sexual satisfaction for both parties.
So, if you want to get out of your sexual rut and surprise your partner, tell them about these positions and find out if they’re interested or feel comfortable trying them. Are you ready to experiment with your partner?
Although they can’t deny that they love to control things, most men also feel very excited when their partner takes the initiative and takes complete control of the situation.
This is why the position of submission is one that they enjoy during sex. It’s perfect to be at the mercy of the woman and enjoy the pleasure of her hip movements.
How to do it
- The man should lie on his back and the woman should sit on his erect penis, but with her back to him
- From this position, she can set the rhythm to her liking and, at the same time, he can accompany her movement by holding her hips
- Since both can have their hands free, they can stimulate each other’s erogenous zones
2. The trapeze
This isn’t one of the easiest positions to carry off. However, due to the challenge, it represents, and because of the depth of penetration, it’s often one of the sexiest positions for men. One of their favorites, in fact.
It requires more skill and balance than other positions, but it allows you to maintain eye contact with your partner.
How to do it
- The woman should be lying on her back, relaxed, while the man draws her with his arms towards his body to start the penetration
- The man has control and will, therefore, set the pace as excitement increases
- The idea is to gradually increase the intensity and strength of the movements and thrusts to enjoy a more passionate sexual experience
Find out more about Sensory Stimulation – The Senses That Provide Sexual Pleasure
3. The dragon
The dragon position can bring male arousal to its highest level. This means you can have that feeling of dominance that he likes so much and also vary the rhythm, slowing down ejaculation.
The constant contact with the buttocks and the rubbing of his testicles will enhance the sensation and make the experience more amazing.
How to do it
- The woman should lie face down with a pillow under the pubic bone. This is to lift her buttocks and arch her body to get deeper penetration
- Then, the man gets on her back, holding her hands (which can be above her head) and assuming the same position
- Once in position, vaginal penetration from behind should use circular movements to vary the rhythm
4. Legs on the shoulders is one of the sexiest positions for men
Visual contact with this position is inevitable. For this reason, it is one of the sexiest positions for men, and one of the most pleasurable. Due to the position of the woman’s hips, penetration is deeper. He can also maintain control and feel like he’s the boss.
How to do it
- The woman is lying down and puts her legs over his shoulders
- During penetration, the man leans forward to make contact with her thighs, reaching the desired depth
The lotus is another position where the woman can have control. For the man, it’s very exciting because, as well as enjoying the movement, he can feel the woman’s breasts on his chest and grasp his partner’s buttocks at the same time.
How to do it
- The man sits cross-legged while she sits on his erect penis, hugging his torso with her legs
- The woman moves her hips and sets the rhythm
Communication is key to enjoy the sexiest positions for men
While we’ve talked about some potential sex positions that are great for male pleasure, there are so many more. That’s why it’s important to communicate with your partner about their preferences. That way, you can both talk about what you enjoy and have satisfying, great sex.
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Hatzimouratidis, K., Amar, E., Eardley, I., Giuliano, F., Hatzichristou, D., Montorsi, F., … Wespes, E. (2010). Guidelines on Male Sexual Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation. European Urology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eururo.2010.02.020
- Hertenstein, M. J., & Keltner, D. (2011). Gender and the Communication of Emotion Via Touch. Sex Roles. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11199-010-9842-y
- Yoo, H., Bartle-Haring, S., Day, R. D., & Gangamma, R. (2014). Couple communication, emotional and sexual intimacy, and relationship satisfaction. Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy. https://doi.org/10.1080/0092623X.2012.751072
- Jones, A. C., Robinson, W. D., & Seedall, R. B. (2018). The Role of Sexual Communication in Couples’ Sexual Outcomes: A Dyadic Path Analysis. Journal of Marital and Family Therapy, 44(4), 606–623. https://doi.org/10.1111/jmft.12282
- Reis LO, Cartapatti M, Marmiroli R, de Oliveira Júnior EJ, Saade RD, Fregonesi A. Mechanisms predisposing penile fracture and long-term outcomes on erectile and voiding functions. Adv Urol. 2014;2014:768158.
- Sandfort, T. G. M. (2005). Sexual orientation and gender: Stereotypes and beyond. Archives of Sexual Behavior. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10508-005-7907-8