Stretch marks tend to appear most frequently on specific areas of your body, such as your legs, gluteals, and breasts. These marks can be the result of harsh and sudden changes in weight, whether it is loss or gain, and they can also appear due to pregnancy, during which the skin stretches. Fortunately, there are some very effective home treatments to reduce stretch marks or even make them disappear completely.
Rosehip Seed and Almond Oil
Rosehip seed and almond oil moisturize, which is why they are special for helping regenerate skin damaged by stretch marks. You should do an application (of each product) daily after showering.
Silicon is a natural regenerative that is found among the components of horsetail, a medicinal plant that contributes a large amount of health benefits. In the case of stretch marks, it is very effective.
In order to make this home remedy, you just need to get a liter of 40 proof alcohol to soak 100 grams of horsetail for at least a month. Then add eight to ten drops of lemon juice. Once this time period has passed, you should dilute it in half a liter of water. Massage this preparation in the affected area in circles twice a day.
The first thing you should do is steam a carrot until it is soft. Then, make a puree and put it on the affected areas. Leave it on for half an hour.
Rinse it off with cold water because hot water can cause more damage to the skin with stretch marks.
Miraculous Ointment to Make Stretch Marks Disappear
If you have stretch marks that are white on some part of your body, this remedy is perfect for you. You should take the shells from five beets, from five peaches, and the heart of a carrot. Blend all of this and apply the mixture to your stretch marks.
Natural Avocado-Based Creams to Remove Stretch Marks
Natural creams are very important for keeping your skin hydrated. As a result, they will help remove your stretch marks, but you should also keep in mind that once they have disappeared, you should also keep using it so that your skin is always hydrated and elastic to prevent them from reappearing.
Aloe Vera and Avocado Cream
Aloe vera and avocado combined are very powerful in regenerating tissue and therefore removing stretch marks. For this preparation, you will need:
- A half avocado
- An aloe vera leaf
- A teaspoon of olive oil
Take the avocado and the crystals from the aloe vera leaf, as well as the olive oil, and put them in the blender until you get a very smooth past. Massage this in circles in the affected areas. Leave on for twenty minutes. Then, remove it with cold water.
Avocado, Oats, and Almond Oil Cream
Prepare this one just like the previous cream, exchanging the aloe vera for two tablespoons of oats and two of almond oil. You can blend it by hand. Apply it the same way, but rinse it with warm water.
Avocado, Honey, and Lemon Cream
Just like the previous creams, mix all of the ingredients in a blender or by hand. It’s important for the mixture to be very soft. Apply it to the affected areas and let sit for ten to twenty minutes. Afterwards, remove with plenty of warm water.
How to Avoid and Prevent Stretch Marks
The main way to prevent stretch marks is by staying at the proper weight as gaining or losing weight can make your skin suffer from these cracks that are difficult to erase, but not impossible. Also remember that it is always better to prevent than to cure, which is why it’s best to watch your weight carefully.
Massages are also very beneficial for preventing stretch marks. They are especially recommended for pregnant women because they are more likely to experience them. You should do these massages with almond or wheat oil.
Other products that you can use for massages and prevent stretch marks from appearing are:
- Coco or shea butter. You can use these on your stomach, gluteals, breasts, and hips at least twice a day.
- Vitamin E, A, with rose oil to massage the areas that are more prone to suffer from stretch marks, is the best solution to avoid them. You can also use these products for massages on people that lift weights because this also causes stretch marks.
- Vitamin C can also be very useful in the treatment for prevent stretch marks. Vitamin C promotes collagen production which is what prevents new stretch marks from appearing.
- A diet rich in protein.
- Drinking a lot of water will keep your skin well hydrated.
- Don’t consume too many food rich in fat, because this is stored in your stomach, legs, and gluteals, which causes the formation of stretch marks.
- Increase your consumption of fruit and fresh vegetables because they are excellent for improving the texture and elasticity of your skin.
- Light exercise is very important for maintaining your skin’s elasticity.