A Delicious and Filling Pear, Chia and Oat Smoothie for Weight Loss
This delicious and filling smoothie for weight loss is ideal for those who are following a diet. After all, it has many nutrients that will help us to lose weight easily without feeling hungry.
Discover the benefits of this smoothie that improves the functions of your liver, kidney and intestines. It’ll help you to lose weight in a healthy way.
A filling smoothie for weight loss
If you’re looking for a way to lose weight by improving your diet and acquiring good habits without feeling hungry, you should choose foods that nourish while also making you feel full.
Filling foods are foods that contain a lot of fiber. Fiber doesn’t just help with your intestinal function, but it also helps to make you feel full longer.
Also, there are filling foods that provide natural sweetness. That way, you don’t feel the necessity or the temptation to eat other sweets with sugar since they will make you gain weight.
The smoothies allow you to combine these two types of foods to get sweet and satiating smoothies that will make you feel good on your quest to weight loss.
Pears are a delicious, sweet and refreshing fruit. They’re easily digested and provide a lot of energy and vitality.
Their content of fiber improves the function of the intestines, while their potassium and arbutin have diuretic properties to help with the elimination of liquids.
This helps you to feel light and not bloated all day long.
The carbohydrates that pears have are absorbed slowly. Combined with the sweetness of the fruit, they help you to avoid the temptation of eating sweets, especially in the morning.
Chia seeds are a natural miracle. Tiny in size, these grayish seeds are a remedy to help regulate the functions of the intestines and to help you lose weight easier.
By soaking them, chia seeds give off mucilages, a gelatinous, soluble fiber that takes care of the digestive tract and eliminates toxins.
Chia, which is rich in antioxidants, proteins, fatty acids and minerals like calcium, has a great satiating power and helps to take care of the function of the liver.
Oats are one of the best grains that you can eat if you want to lose weight thanks to their high content of nutrients and fiber.
They’re very filling, give you energy and, at the same time, calm your nervous system. This is ideal for fighting the anxiety that causes us to overeat.
People who have the impulse to eat and that have a lot of difficulty controlling it are going to find oats to be a great help when working on strengthening their self control.
How to make this smoothie?
- 2 ripe pears
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (14 g)
- 3 tablespoons of oat flakes (30 g)
- 1 glass of water (200 ml)
- Stevia (to taste) (optional)
Note: If the pears are organic, you can eat them with their skin, which is very rich in fiber.
- The night before, put the oat flakes and chia seeds in the glass of water. Cover it and let it soak overnight.
- In the morning, when it’s time to make the smoothie, add the oats and chia as well as the water. It will be gelatinous because of the soluble fiber of both ingredients.
- Add the cut up pieces of pear and the stevia to taste if you want the smoothie to be sweeter.
- Mix well for at least one minute, until the texture is homogenous.
How and when to drink it?
- The best time to drink this smoothie is in the morning for breakfast or at some other point in the morning. Its natural sugars will help you to not have cravings for hours.
- Its contents of chia and oats will help to regulate intestinal functions right away in the morning.
- You can drink this smoothie every day or in spouts. For example, drink it every day for a month and then take a break. Your body will let you know when it needs it.