Hair loss is usually considered an aesthetic problem. The majority of people suffering from hair loss are looking for a treatment to regrow it because thick, healthy hair is often synonymous with beauty and health. There are many different treatments out there to regrow hair, but you don’t have to invest large sums of money to regain its beauty and abundance.
If you want to regrow healthy-looking hair in just 10 days, check out the following tips to restore and strengthen your hair naturally.
Food you should eat
During the 10 day treatment, it’s essential that you eat foods rich in iron, protein, vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients are beneficial to hair and prevent hair loss.
Your daily diet during this treatment should include:
- 10 servings of vegetables
- 2-4 servings of fruit
- 4-5 servings of beans and dairy products or 2-3 servings of lean meat.
Include all the ingredients on the menu without eating the same thing every day.
Stimulate the scalp
Stimulating the scalp is also essential to regrow hair and increase growth.
- Use a soft brush to stimulate your scalp in the morning and evening. Brush for 50 strokes, with uniform movements from the roots to the tips.
- Using your fingers, massage your scalp to stimulate circulation and the removal of toxins. Massage with just your fingers or with olive or coconut oil.
Trim the ends of your hair
If you notice that your hair looks dull, lifeless and dry, you should consider trimming your hair, or at least the ends.
- When you cut the tips, you promote oxygenation and stimulate healthy growth.
- If you don’t feel you need to trim the ends, restore the tips with essential oils or other natural products. Coconut oil, almond oil and olive oil are great for sealing split ends.
Meditating a few minutes a day can make a difference in your life, health and beauty.
- Meditation reduces stress and slows hair loss caused by tension. Your hair will look healthy and strong.
- To meditate, find a quiet spot, free from distractions. Sit with your legs crossed and close your eyes, concentrating on your breathing. Free your thoughts and give way to reflection.
This natural smoothie helps regrow your hair and naturally stimulates growth.
Use a blender to mix ½ cup plain yogurt with two tablespoons wheatgerm and drink.
This smoothie will provide your hair and body with protein, vitamins and minerals.
Things you should avoid
For the best results with this treatment, you should avoid unhealthy foods, curling and flattening irons, hair dryers, direct exposure to the sun for prolonged periods, chemical products like dyes and other products that are harsh on hair.
This natural treatment helps regrow hair and stop hair loss, in addition to stimulating growth. Its effectiveness is due to its 3 main ingredients: licorice, burdock root and dandelion, all of which offer significant benefits for your hair.
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup ground licorice root
- 1 cup burdock root
- 1 cup dandelion root
- Add the ground licorice root to a glass and fill halfway with water.
- Crush the dandelion and burdock root in a mortar or food processor to make a fine paste.
- Mix the paste with the licorice root and apply to the scalp.
- The idea is to leave this treatment on the hair for 24 hours to allow the scalp to absorb all the nutrients.
- Rinse and repeat this treatment twice a week.