Improve the Appearance of Hair in Only 10 Days
Those who suffer from hair loss often consider it to be a major aesthetic problem. Most people who lose hair are looking for ways to get it back. That’s because because thick, healthy hair is often synonymous with beauty and health. There are many different treatments out there that might help improve the appearance of hair. Some of these can be expensive, but you can get lots of good benefits for your hair without spending large sums of money.
If you want to improve the appearance of hair in just 10 days, check out the following tips to strengthen your hair.
Foods you should eat to help improve the appearance of hair
During the 10-day treatment, it’s essential that you eat foods rich in iron, protein, vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids. These nutrients are beneficial to hair and help improve the appearance of hair.
Your daily diet during this treatment should include:
- 10 servings of vegetables
- 2-4 servings of fruit
- 4-5 servings of beans and dairy products or 2-3 servings of lean meat.
Include all these components on the menu without eating the same thing every day.
Stimulate the scalp
Stimulating your scalp removes toxins from it, which is important for healthy hair.
- Use a soft brush to stimulate your scalp in the morning and evening. Brush for 50 strokes, with uniform movements from the roots to the tips.
- Using your fingers, massage your scalp to stimulate circulation and the removal of toxins. Massage with just your fingers or with olive or coconut oil.
Trim the ends of your hair
If you notice that your hair looks dull, lifeless, and dry, you should consider trimming your hair, or at least the ends.
- When you cut the tips, you promote oxygenation. It’s a step to improve the appearance of your hair..
- If you don’t feel you need to trim the ends, restore the tips with essential oils or other products. It will make your hair look sharper. Coconut oil, almond oil, and olive oil are great for sealing split ends.
Meditating a few minutes a day can make a difference in your life, health and beauty.
- Meditation reduces stress and slows any hair loss that is caused by tension. Your hair will look healthy and strong.
- To meditate, find a quiet spot, free from distractions. Sit with your legs crossed and close your eyes, concentrating on your breathing. Free your thoughts and give way to reflection.
This natural smoothie helps improve the appearance of hair will help it grow more healthily.
Use a blender to mix ½ cup plain yogurt with two tablespoons wheatgerm. Then drink it.
This smoothie will provide your hair and body with protein, vitamins, and minerals you need to regrow hair naturally.
You might also be interested in:
Skin and Hair Mask With Yogurt and Honey
Things you should avoid
For the best results, you should avoid eating unhealthy foods or using curling and flattening irons. You should also avoid hair dryers, direct exposure to the sun for prolonged periods, or chemical products like dyes and other products that are harsh on hair.
Treatment to improve the appearance of hair
This natural treatment helps slow hair loss. It also stimulates the healthy growth of the hair you have. Its effectiveness is due to its three main ingredients: licorice, burdock root and dandelion. All of these offer significant benefits for your hair.
- ½ cup water
- One cup ground licorice root
- 1 cup burdock root
- 1 cup dandelion root
- Add the ground licorice root to a glass and fill halfway with water.
- Crush the dandelion and burdock root in a mortar or food processor to make a fine paste.
- Mix the paste with the licorice root and apply to the scalp.
- Leave this treatment on the hair for 24 hours to allow the scalp to absorb all the nutrients.
- Rinse and repeat this treatment twice a week.
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Salcedo Rodríguez GM. (2018). Descripción de hallazgos clínicos, paraclínicos e histológicos en mujeres con pérdida de pelo de patrón femenino en el servicio de consulta externa Méderi año 2016-2017. Universidad del Rosario.
- Siddiqui, R. A., Shaikh, S. R., Sech, L. A., Yount, H. R., Stillwell, W., & Zaloga, G. P. (2004). Omega 3-fatty acids: health benefits and cellular mechanisms of action. Mini reviews in medicinal chemistry, 4(8), 859-871. https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ben/mrmc/2004/00000004/00000008/art00007
- ALCALDE, M. T. (2006). Cuidados del cabello. OFFARM, 25(11). https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7341/03933f8b097e4d709486e52f432dec15fd48.pdf
- Astin, J. A. (1997). Stress reduction through mindfulness meditation. Psychotherapy and psychosomatics, 66(2), 97-106. https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstract/289116