Reduce Both Cholesterol and Joint Pain with this Natural Syrup
The number of people with conditions like hypercholesterolemia and rheumatoid arthritis has gone up and, unfortunately, continues to rise. Reduce both your high cholesterol and join pain all in one with this natural syrup.
Too much cholesterol in your arteries and imbalances in your body’s inflammatory processes are conditions that significantly affect your quality of life.
The number of people with conditions like hypercholesterolemia and rheumatoid arthritis has gone up and, unfortunately, continues to rise.
While conditions develop differently in each individual, the most concerning thing is that people often ignore them until they turn into serious problems.
That’s why it’s a good idea to take care of yourself, adopt some healthy habits, and take natural remedies to help you prevent and treat these conditions.
Today, we’d like to take this opportunity to share a recipe for a homemade syrup with a combination of ingredients that are very beneficial for both cardiovascular and joint health.
Give it a try!
Homemade syrup for reducing cholesterol and joint inflammation
The natural syrup that we’ll make below consists of the following healthy ingredients:
These three ingredients give you the energy and antioxidants that are excellent for your body.
The sulfur compounds in garlic have a vaso-dilation and detoxifying effect that help clean your arteries. This is important for controlling problems like hypertension and the buildup of bad cholesterol (LDL).
It also has vitamins and minerals that encourage blood circulation. Thus, it optimizes cellular oxygenation and reduces the negative effects of free radicals.
It also has a strong anti-inflammatory effect that is very beneficial for people with joint pain.
When you incorporate garlic into your diet along with these other ingredients, you’re strengthening your cartilage and ligaments, lowering the risk of premature breakdown or injuries.
In fact, due to its antibiotic and anti-fungal compounds, garlic is a great help in strengthening your immune system and increasing your immune response against infectious agents.
Actually honey, lemon, and garlic all have a remarkable alkalinizing effect that helps regulate blood pH which is important for preventing chronic illnesses.
And although it isn’t a miracle cure for high cholesterol or joint pain, consuming this syrup daily does indeed support the processes that your body uses to keep them under control.
How to make it
When you make this homemade syrup, try to get 100% organic ingredients so that their nutritional properties remain intact.
For the honey, it’s especially important to check its quality, because some budget varieties are made with refined sugar and don’t have the same wonderful nutritional value.
Keeping this in mind, the next step is to make the syrup.
- 1 cup of organic honey (335 g)
- 12 cloves of garlic, raw
- The juice of 2 lemons
What you need
- Glass jar
- Mortar and pestle
- Wooden spoon
- Sterilize the glass jar by boiling it in water, and once it’s clean, add the cup of honey.
- Peel and grind the garlic cloves with the mortar and pestle, or use a garlic press.
- After forming a thick garlic paste, mix it into the honey with your wooden spoon.
- Next, squeeze the two lemons and add the juice to the garlic and honey mixture.
- Put a top on the jar and let sit in a cool, dark place for 48 hours.
- After the recommended time, it’s ready to use.
How to consume
- For controlling cholesterol levels, take a tablespoon of the syrup before each meal.
- For joint pain or inflammation, take a tablespoon before breakfast, without food, and then again after lunch.
- To use as a preventative method, take a tablespoon before breakfast, without food, every morning.
- If you like, mix the syrup into half a cup of warm water to make it go down more easily.
- Avoid taking more than the recommended amount or else it will be counterproductive.
Ready to make it? Go get the ingredients in your favorite store and enjoy this wonderful remedy for good health.
While its effects won’t be instantaneous, as time goes on you’ll notice a positive change in your health.