Reduce Belly Fat with This Pineapple, Cucumber, Celery, Ginger, and Lemon Juice
You can consume the following drink in moderation, as part of a balanced diet, to favor the elimination of retained fluids and deflate the abdominal area.
The abdomen is one of the body parts that’s a headache for people around the world who are looking for alternatives to reduce belly fat that may build up there.
In this body part, you can really notice excess weight. Fluid retention, food allergies, and many other problems can further affect its appearance.
To tackle this problem and reduce belly fat effectively, it’s important to adopt a healthy lifestyle that includes a balanced diet and exercise.
Additionally, you could consume certain drinks rich in ingredients that contain a lot of water, such as watermelon, melon, and pineapple, as they have a diuretic effect that helps deflate the abdomen and eliminate possible retained fluids.
Among the remedies to reduce belly fat, we discovered the juice that we’ll share below.
Pineapple, cucumber, celery, ginger, and lemon juice to reduce belly fat
Ingredients such as pineapple, cucumber, and celery are famous for their water content, and, as a consequence, their diuretic effect that promotes the elimination of retained fluids. These fluids accumulate in the body and increase weight gain.
Ginger and lemon have anti-inflammatory properties that reduce inflammation in the digestive system and fight common problems such as:
- Abdominal distension.
- Heavy feeling.
Why does this juice help reduce belly fat?
The moderate consumption of this drink can help hydrate the body, complement a balanced diet, avoid the consumption of soft drinks and industrial drinks and, also, improve overall health.
Although doesn’t help to reduce belly fat as such, it may help supplement a balanced diet and keep the body well hydrated.
- 1 lemon
- ½ cucumber
- 2 celery stalks
- ¼ green apple
- 1 glass of water (250 ml)
- ½ cup of diced pineapple (77 g)
- ½ teaspoon of ginger (5 g)
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into pieces. Wash the celery and other ingredients and add them to the blender, except for the lemon.
- Blend the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture and then add the lemon juice.
- We recommend drinking this juice with moderation, along with a meal or a snack.
- It’s ideal is to drink it as part of a balanced diet, never as a substitute for meals or treatments prescribed by your doctor.
- Remember that if your goal is to lose weight, the key is to have good habits, not deprive yourself of eating, or base your diet on the consumption of a specific preparation.
Although this drink may help you lose weight, it’s not a miracle product that can burn fat without the support of a balanced diet and exercise.
Under no circumstances should you use it as a substitute for your main meals, as it doesn’t provide everything your body needs.
Drinking it in excess can cause a laxative effect that may be counterproductive. Thus, only drink up to two glasses a day.