A Natural Parsley Soap to Reduce Facial Blemishes
Do you suffer from acne or blemishes? Try making and using this great natural parsley soap. It really works!
Facial blemishes are a common cosmetic problem for women. They usually have to do with hormonal imbalances and continuous exposure to the sun.
They commonly appear during adulthood. However, they can also occur at younger ages when the necessary preventive measures are not applied.
The problem is that many people don’t know how to take care of their skin. On the other hand, some think that it’s necessary to use the most expensive products available in the shops.
The truth is that you only need to adopt some simple healthy life habits. You can also use natural ingredients that can help reduce these blemishes, as well as benefiting the skin in other ways.
In this article, we want to show you how to prepare a parsley soap that can greatly reduce these imperfections.
Try it out!
Natural parsley soap
Parsley soap is a natural product that combines the properties of this wonderful vegetable with other healthy ingredients, whose nutritional composition benefits the skin.
This herb, often used for cooking, has been used for cosmetic purposes since ancient times. This is because it deeply cleanses pores, removes dead skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Here are some of its many benefits:
- It contains powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. After they’re absorbed into the skin, they counteract the negative effects of free radicals and the sun. In addition to that they’ll also help the cell repair process.
- Its vitamin C content helps to maintain the collagen and elastin, which is why it lessens the risk of flaccidity and premature wrinkles.
- Its whitening agents reduce hyperpigmentation and, in turn, lighten dark spots that affect the aesthetics of the face.
- It has a toning and refreshing effect that, in addition to making the skin firm, helps control swelling and irritation caused by allergies.
- Its natural properties also improve blood circulation in the face. Thus, they increase the process of cellular oxygenation and reduce problems such as dark circles and bags.
How to prepare this parsley soap to reduce facial blemishes
This soap combines parsley with the following healthy ingredients for the skin:
- Green tea
The mixture gives us a product with lightening, exfoliating and repairing properties. If we use it regularly, it can improve the appearance of the skin remarkably.
Using it several times a week, preferably in the evening, keeps the face free of impurities, while gradually reducing facial blemishes and imperfections.
- ½ cup infusion of green tea
- ½ cup infusion of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of milk powder
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 6 tablespoons of glycerin soap
- 2 tablespoons of organic honey
- Firstly, use two or three tablespoons of the parsley and green tea plants to prepare each infusion, using half a cup of water for each.
- Once they’re warm or at a suitable temperature, then pour in the milk powder, oatmeal and spoonfuls of honey.
- After that, mix everything with the help of a wooden utensil and stir until you get a smooth paste.
- Then take the glycerin soap and melt it.
- When it becomes liquid, turn off the heat and mix it with the other ingredients.
- Finally, wait for it to cool down.
- Put the product in some molds and then let it sit for 2 or 3 hours to solidify.
How to use it
- Since it’s a natural soap and without preservatives, you shouldn’t soak it in water because it’ll lose its consistency more easily.
- Instead, moisten your hands and rub the soap on them until you get foam.
- Make sure your skin is free of makeup.
- Rub the product onto the areas of your face which have blemishes on them and then leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the product off with cold water and then use it at least 4 times a week.
- Use a moisturizing cream and sunscreen daily to complement this product.
Read more: Can You Use Sunscreen as a Moisturizer?
Ready to try it? What are you waiting for?!
Prepare this simple homemade soap at home and discover a cheap and natural ally to significantly reduce the facial blemishes that affect our skin’s appearance.
Using it regularly you can give your face extra nutrients to keep it firm, youthful and free of imperfections.