How to Prepare a Natural Parsley Soap to Reduce Facial Blemishes
Do you suffer from acne or blemishes? Try making and using this great natural parsley soap. It really works!
Facial blemishes are a common cosmetic problem for women. They usually have to do with hormonal imbalances and continuous exposure to the sun.
They commonly appear during adulthood. However, they can also occur at younger ages when the necessary preventive measures are not applied.
The problem is that many people don’t know how to take care of their skin. On the other hand, some think that it’s necessary to use expensive products that are sold on the market.
The truth is that you only need to adopt some simple healthy life habits. You can also use some natural ingredients that help reduce these blemishes as well as give benefits to the skin.
In this article, we want to teach you how to prepare an interesting parsley soap that greatly diminishes these imperfections.
Natural parsley soap
Parsley soap is a natural product that combines the properties of this wonderful vegetable with other healthy ingredients, whose nutritional composition benefits the skin.
This herb, often used in gastronomy, has been used for cosmetic purposes since ancient times. This is because it deeply cleanses pores, removes dead skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes.
Here are some of its many benefits:
- It contains powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. After they’re absorbed into the skin, they counteract the negative effects of free radicals and the sun, while improving the process of cell repair.
- Its contribution of vitamin C helps to maintain collagen and elastin, which is why it diminishes the risk of flaccidity and premature wrinkles.
- Its whitening agents reduce hyperpigmentation and, in turn, lighten dark spots that affect the aesthetics of the face.
- It has a toning and refreshing effect that, in addition to making the skin from, helps control swelling and irritation caused by allergies.
- Its natural properties also improve blood circulation in the face. Thus, they increase the process of cellular oxygenation and reduce problems such as dark circles and bags.
How to prepare this parsley soap to reduce facial blemishes
This parsley soap is made from the combination of this vegetable and healthy ingredients for the skin such as:
- Green tea
This mixture gives us a product with lightening, exfoliating and repairing properties that, when used regularly, improves the appearance of the skin remarkably.
Using it several times a week, preferably in the evening, keeps the face free of impurities, while gradually reducing blemishes and imperfections.
½ cup infusion of green tea (125 ml)
½ cup infusion of parsley (125 ml)
2 tablespoons milk powder (20 g)
2 tablespoons oatmeal (20 g)
2 tablespoons organic honey (50 g)
6 tablespoons glycerin soap (60 g)
- Use two or three tablespoons of the parsley and green tea plants to prepare each infusion, using half a cup of water for each.
- Once they ‘re warm or at a suitable temperature, pour in the milk powder, oatmeal and spoonfuls of honey.
- Mix everything with the help of a wooden utensil and stir until you get a smooth paste.
- Then, take the glycerin soap and melt it.
- When it becomes liquid, turn off the heat and mix it with the other ingredients.
- Then, wait for it to cool down.
- Put the product in some molds and let it sit for 2 or 3 hours to solidify.
How to use it
- Since it’s a natural soap and without preservatives, you shouldn’t soak it in water because it’ll lose its consistency more easily.
- Instead, moisten your hands and rub the soap on them until you get foam.
- Make sure your skin is free of makeup.
- Rub the product onto the areas of your face which have blemishes on them and leave it on for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the product off with cold water and use it at least 4 times a week.
- Use a moisturizing cream and sunscreen daily to complement this product.
Ready to try it?What are you waiting for?!
Prepare this simple homemade soap at home and discover a cheap and natural ally to significantly reduce the blemishes that tend to affect the beauty of the skin.
Using it regularly you can give your face extra nutrients to keep it firm, youthful and free of imperfections.