Parsley’s Properties for Healthy Kidneys
In addition to having diuretic properties and aiding in urine expulsion, parsley also prevents possible kidney stones or sediment from forming in the kidneys.
However, the kidney’s functions go beyond filtering. The organs also regulate blood pressure by stimulating the production of red blood cells in our blood. In addition, they aid in osmoregulation.
On each kidney we’ll find an adrenal gland, which has the important job of regulating the body’s stress responses.
Parsley is a medicinal herb that boasts lots of benefits for the kidneys. It naturally helps strengthen them, stimulating their different functions. In addition, parsley is very useful for preventing kidney stones as well.
To add on, it naturally cleans the kidneys, which means that regularly consuming parsley will optimize all of the kidney’s function, from purifying to detoxification.
It has a natural digestive effect, making it it ideal for people with slow digestion or those who need to soothe intestinal cramping. Thanks to its natural fiber content, parsley helps regulate bowel transit. Additionally, it naturally helps strengthen the immune system as well because it’s rich in vitamin C.
Natural parsley tea for healthy kidneys
- 1 handful of parsley (30 g)
- 3 cups of water (750 ml)
- 1 metal pot
- Pour the 3 cups of water into the pot and heat over medium-heat.
- Before it boils, take the pot off heat and add the handful of parsley.
- Leave for 15 minutes and strain.
- Take 3 glasses of the parsley tea each day. You can take it after each meal.
You didn’t know? 5 Incredible Benefits of Eating Parsely
Parsley and cucumber smoothie
Our kidneys work to purify our bloodstream every day, eliminating salt and any other element that could hurt us.
It’s an exhausting job for the kidneys, and it’s even harder when there’s only one. People who only have one kidney often encounter complications later on in life. Thus, eating parsley can be a huge help for your health.
By eating parsley every day, we can help eliminate toxins from our body instantly through urine. By doing so, we can detox our kidneys from harmful components.
- 1 cucumber
- 1 handful of parsely (30 g)
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- 1 blender
- Start by dicing the cucumber.
- Chop the parsley and mix it with the cucumber in a blender.
- Blend together until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Pour out and drink 2 glasses. You should try to drink it on an empty stomach and before going to bed.
Want to know more? Read These 7 Signs of Kidney Problems
Parsley and pineapple juice to detox your kidneys
First off, you should know that in addition to boosting urine production, kidneys play a very important role in the body.
They work to cleanse our blood, which is freed from toxins and residues by means of urine. They also stimulate red blood cell production and help control blood pressure.
An unhealthy diet can directly effect how kidneys function.
Therefore, consuming excess amounts of protein, alcohol, calcium, caffeine or sodium can lead to kidney stones or other problems that could seriously jeopardize the body’s ability to cleanse itself.
- 3 slices of pineapple
- 2 handfuls of parsely (60 g)
- 4 cups of water (1 liter)
- 1 blender
- Cut the 3 slices of pineapple into small pieces.
- Chop the 2 handfuls of parsley in half.
- After, pour the water into the blender and add the other ingredients. Blend for 4 minutes.
- Without straining the mixture, pour the juice into a glass and drink.
- We recommend drinking the juice periodically throughout the day.
Parsley’s properties for the kidneys
- It contains minerals such as calcium, phosphate, iron and sulfur.
- Parsley’s rich in chlorophyll, which helps fight bad breath and purify the body of toxins and excess fat.
- It’s a great source of vitamin C. Parsley prevents cancer and helps strengthen the body’s immune system.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Start a efficient, healthy and natural detox for your kidneys today.