An Onion Remedy to Cleanse Your Kidneys
This remedy contains onions, which will detox your kidneys. It also makes use of the diuretic and purifying properties of parsley and lemon. Read on to learn more about its benefits and how to make it!
Your kidneys are the organs in charge of filtering toxins from your blood. It’s a complex detoxification process that ends with urinating. Keeping your kidneys working well is a major part of overall health since it keeps your electrolytes and other nutrients balanced, among other things.
The problem is that they sometimes have trouble doing their job because of bad lifestyle habits. In some cases, they can even develop problems that are serious enough to affect your quality of life.
You might not notice anything at first, but over time, these habits can lead to a chain of negative reactions that manifest through various physical symptoms.
That’s why it’s important to support your body’s kidney detoxification process by with natural remedies and a good diet.
Today, we’re going to tell you about an amazing onion remedy to cleanse your kidneys. It will help strengthen these vital organs and make sure your body can keep removing toxins. Give it a try!
Homemade onion remedy to cleanse your kidneys
Onions have medicinal properties that people have used for centuries to support good kidney health.
They have purifying, antibiotic, and diuretic powers that will strengthen these important organs. They also create a protective barrier to keep free radicals and disease-carrying agents out.
Allicin, the main active compound in onions, gives them a powerful anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effect. This helps get your kidneys functioning like they should, especially if there’s a build-up of toxins.
Along with the vitamins and minerals in onions, this substance helps balance fluids in your body and keep your electrolyte levels stable.
A few of the main nutrients in onions are:
- Vitamins A, B complex, C, and E
- Minerals: calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, silicon, sulfur, phosphorus, iodine, and copper
These substances help stop cell damage caused by free radicals and reduce your long-term risk of degenerative diseases.
How to make an onion remedy to cleanse your kidneys
This homemade onion remedy for cleansing your kidneys takes advantage of all those amazing qualities of onions. It also makes use of the diuretic effects of parsley and lemon.
It’s a big help for removing toxins and fighting inflammation. Plus, it detoxes your body and has a nutritional profile that helps strengthen your renal system.
As an antibacterial, astringent, and anti-inflammatory drink, its ingredients help keep your kidney in tip-top shape. It also cleanses your urinary tract, reducing your risk of infections.
You might like:
- 2 liters of water
- 2 raw onions
- 3 branches of parsley
- The juice of 3 lemons
- Pour the two liters of water into a pot and heat.
- Meanwhile, peel and cut the onions into a few pieces or slices.
- Once the water is boiling, pour it into a jar and add the onion.
- Then, add the parsley and lemon juice, and let sit for at least two hours.
- After this time, strain the liquid.
How to consume
- Take the two liters of onion water should be in several doses throughout the day, ideally 5 or 6.
- Since it has a powerful diuretic effect, you should only do the treatment three days a week, preferably every other day.
- Do it for 1 or 2 weeks, depending on the level of detoxification your kidneys need.
- During this cleanse, you should limit your sodium intake (that includes table salt) because it interferes with detoxification processes.
- It’s also good to avoid saturated fat and sugar. These can both increase toxins in your body.
- Instead, eat more fruit and vegetables, especially ones with high water content.
- You can also eat legumes, mushrooms, and fish.
- Using this remedy can cause negative reactions in people with acid reflux or gastric irritation.
- It’s not recommendable for people with hypotension, since it tends to lower your blood pressure.
- It’s also not good for people with hypoglycemia, because it could make your sugar levels drop.
If you don’t have any of those conditions, why not try this amazing onion remedy to cleanse your kidneys? Your body will thank you!