Try This One Week Detox Plan with Green Smoothies to Renew You Inside and Out
As a part of a detox plan, it's essential for us to drink around two liters of water a day to improve the functioning of our kidneys and promote cleansing.
Do you want to learn about a detox plan its incredible health benefits?
A detox plan is a body cleanse. It’s a purifying cure to eliminate toxins, renew you inside and out, increase your sense of well-being and energy energy, and to improve your appearance and achieve a balanced, healthy weight.
Discover how you can make a simple detox plan with the help of delicious and surprising green smoothies. Try it!
What’s a detox plan?
A detox plan is a plan for a short period of time that focuses on eliminating toxins from your body through foods and natural supplements.
Overall, there are many types of detox cleanses: with juices, smoothies, medicinal plants, superfoods, etc.
In addition, there are also many miracle diets that promise incredible results by eating just one food for a certain period of time.
However, we believe that a detox plan should be healthy and nutritious and complement a balanced diet. This way, we can achieve results gradually without health risks or unnecessary sacrifices.
What can we get out of a detox plan?
- Eliminate the toxins that accumulate in the body and can lead to illnesses.
- Improve the functioning of internal organs like the liver and the kidneys (for example).
- Balance the digestive system and fight intestinal disorders.
- Obtain energy and vitality.
- Fight nervous disorders like anxiety, depression, stress, etc.
- Prevent insomnia naturally and improve our nighttime rest.
- Increase your defenses against all sorts of pathogens.
- Improve skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, etc.
- Reduce the symptoms of chronic illness.
The best beauty method
In addition, the positive results of this detox plan will also have external repercussions. They act as the best beauty remedy for your skin, hair and nails.
As a result of both the nutrients provided by green smoothies and the elimination of toxins, you’ll manage to:
- Balance the sebum of your skin and hair, providing extra shine and softness
- Eliminate all types of impurities and acne
Plus, it’s also the best antioxidant remedy to prevent aging and the appearance of wrinkles.
We shouldn’t be put off by the color of these smoothies. Despite the predominant pigment being green, their flavor is sweet due to the combination of vegetables and fruits.
Those who try them will not only be greatly surprised by their delicious flavor, but also by the fact that their positive effects on health are noticeable from the first day.
The quantities here are for one day, so you should prepare this daily:
- 1 bunch of raw green leaves (200 g)
- 2 pieces of fruit
- 2 tablespoons of oatmeal (24 g)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil (14 g)
- A teaspoon of wheatgrass powder (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder (4 g)
- 2 glasses of water (400 ml)
A detox week
To do a week of detox smoothies, we propose that you mix different vegetables and fruits.
Start the week with one of the most classic smoothies to introduce ourselves to green smoothies: spinach and strawberries.
- This smoothie is rich in iron, folic acid and vitamin C, so it’s excellent for fighting and preventing anemia and tiredness.
Tuesday’s smoothie has a spicy and refreshing touch thanks to its two main ingredients: rocket and pineapple.
This smoothie is very cleansing, improves your digestive function and helps eliminate liquids.
We arrive at Wednesday with an unusual, exotic smoothie: chard and mango.
This smoothie, rich in betacarotenes, has powerful antioxidant and re-mineralizing properties. Plus, it helps promote healthy intestinal function.
For this smoothie, you can make use of some green leaves that we don’t tend to eat and combine them with fruit to improve their flavor. In this case, we’ll mix radish leaves and pears.
This is a powerfully detoxing smoothie that improves the functioning of your liver and the kidneys.
The weekend is getting close, and it’s time to power up the detox with cress and apple.
This is an excellent combination to care for liver health.
For Saturday, we propose a very nutritious smoothie: beetroot leaves and avocado.
This smoothie provides a great quantity of vitamins, essential fatty acids and minerals.
Finally, we’ll end the week with a purple smoothie: lamb’s lettuce and cranberries.
This smoothie helps us to prevent urinary infections and improve vision.