A One-Month Cleanse with Lemon, Celery, and Green Apple
If you buy organic ingredients, you can incorporate the peel to get more benefits. The fiber in celery and apple peel help optimize your digestion and improve your ability to eliminate toxins.
Take advantage of the coming season change to do a one-month cleanse with three medicinal foods that help eliminate the toxins that build up in your body and cause disease.
Discover the benefits of lemon, celery, and green apple. We’ll tell you how you can eat them to renew yourself in just a month and recover your energy, lose weight, and boost your immune system.
One-month cleanse in the fall and spring
The best time to do a one-month cleanse is during the fall and spring seasonal changes because your body is more vulnerable to stress and needs to be strengthened.
When you improve your cleansing abilities at the start of those seasonal changes, you’ll notice that many of your health problems disappear altogether. You’ll also feel an improvement in your energy levels, vitality, and mood.
Visit this article: How to Improve Your Mood With Natural Remedies
Cleanse your body with the right foods
There are a variety of options you can choose from to cleanse your body naturally:
- Foods that have properties to improve the function of your liver, kidneys, and intestines.
- Medicinal supplements to promote cleansing.
- Drinking plenty of water, natural juices, and healthy smoothies.
- Natural therapies that help you eliminate toxins.
- Intense physical exercise that makes you sweat.
You can easily cleanse your body using the three medicinal foods that we’ll highlight below.
Lemons help eliminate fluids and toxins from the body and also help regulate your pH levels and digestive system. They improve the function of your liver and gallbladder and also help keep your kidneys working at their optimal levels.
It’s a good idea to buy organic lemons so you can use and even consume the peel, which has a lot more nutrients than the pulp. Although lemon peel has a slightly bitter taste, you can grate small amounts and add it to juices, smoothies, dressings, desserts, and more.
Celery is an excellent option for improving your kidney function and helping remove fluids thanks to its diuretic properties. It also improves bowel movements, thus regulating the digestive system.
Since celery is also rich in oxalates, people who tend to suffer from kidney stones should moderate their consumption of this vegetable.
- Helps reduce inflammation.
- Promotes good digestion.
- Improves liver function.
- Fights fluid retention.
Try to buy organic apples because this fruit is frequently contaminated with pesticides. This allows you to also consume its peel, which is very rich in nutrients.
Do you want to know more? See: 9 Benefits You Get When You Eat Apples
A cleansing smoothieYou can combine the benefits of these three cleansing foods by making a delicious smoothie:
Ingredients for 1 person
- 1 organic green apple (with the peel)
- The leaves from a celery stalk
- Half a lemon (if it’s organic, with the peel as well)
- 3 cups (600 ml) of water
- First, grate some of the lemon peel and add it to the blender along with the lemon pulp, the apple, celery leaves, and water.
- Blend thoroughly until you get a homogeneous beverage. However, you’ll still need to strain it to remove any fibers.
- To finish, you can sweeten your smoothie with a little stevia, coconut sugar, or xylitol.
- Serve with ice if you want.
How should you consume it?
Drink this smoothie for one month and you’ll get an extra dose of energy and vitality. You can consume this medicinal beverage as follows:
- One cup on an empty stomach, just after you wake up and at least half an hour before breakfast.
- A cup half an hour before lunch.
- One cup in the afternoon.
- Avoid drinking this at night so you won’t have to wake up to use the restroom.
You can follow these instructions to do a one-month cleanse twice a year, preferably in fall and spring. It will strengthen your immune defenses and help you achieve your ideal weight. For your cleanse to be effective, don’t forget to follow a balanced diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables.