Learn How to Make Oatmeal Shower Bags for Beautiful Skin
Oats are extremely good for your body. Besides being very nutritious, they’re also found in skin products, thanks to their cleaning powers. Their natural components absorb dirt and residue that builds up in your pores and help deep clean your skin. Thus, they’re great for natural shower bags to take care of your skin.
The Timeless Value of Oats
By the year 2,000 BC, Egyptians and Arabs were already using oats to beautify their skin.
They were also mentioned by the ancient Greeks and Romans, who used them as a natural way to cure skin diseases.
Check this out, too: 5 Homemade Facial Toners For Healthy, Beautiful Skin
The Benefits of Oats for Your Skin
The proteins in oats support and strengthen your skin naturally and keep your pH levels balanced.
Because of the lipids and absorbent substances they contain, oats form a protective barrier that protects your skin from external dangers and dehydration.
Let’s look at some other remarkable benefits:
- They’re anti-inflammatory.
- This grain is great for all skin types, including the most sensitive.
- They contain saponin, a cleaning agent that can be used as a mild soap and eliminates dead skin cells.
- Oats are recommended for eczema, rosacea, acne, and rashes.
- They’re good for treating symptoms of skin aging due to their toning powers.
How to Take Advantage of the Benefits of Oats
One of the best ways to take advantage of this grain is both homemade and natural.
That’s why we’re going to show you step by step how to make your own oatmeal shower bags that will make your skin look amazing, relaxed, toned, and free of acne and oil.
Homemade Oatmeal Shower Bags
These oatmeal shower bags will make sure your skin absorbs all the nutrients this wonderful food contains.
They’re very easy to make and also very economical. All you need to do is be consistent to see great results.
Ingredients for Four Shower Bags
- 4 cups of oats (320 g)
- 1 bar of soap, grated
- Essential oil of your choice
- 3 cloth bags
Choose the right soap for your skin type.
If you have oily skin, clay soap is recommended. If it’s dry, it’s best to use a moisturizing soap, but if you have mixed or sensitive skin, glycerin soap will work wonders.
The essential oil can be whichever you like. There are many out there with amazing fragrances and benefits. This ingredient will give your exfoliating shower bags a lovely smell.
The cloth bags can be chiffon, organza, or muslin. Or, if you have pantyhose you’re not using, these can even work.
You can also use the little cloth gift bags you’ve been keeping. They’re perfect because they’re small and come with a ribbon to tie them up.
Preparing the Oatmeal Shower Bags
They’re super simple to make.
- Put the grated soap and oats into a bowl.
- Mix them well and fill the bags.
- Lastly, add 10 drops of your favorite essential oil to each bag.
- Tie them well to keep the contents from spilling out.
- They’re now ready to use!
How do I use oatmeal shower bags?
- To get the most out of the oats, all you have to do is wet the bag and massage your skin with it.
- The combination of the grain with soap and essential oil will make the bag give off a soft, soapy, great-smelling cream that will make you feel like new after every shower.
How long do these exfoliating shower bags last?
After each shower, keep your oatmeal shower bags in a bright, ventilated spot. This will let it dry so you can use it over again.
After several uses, when you notice the soap and fragrance has run out, wash the shower bags, fill them up again, and use like normal.It might interest you...