How To Naturally Cleanse Your Liver and Gallbladder
Your liver and gallbladder work to keep you healthy and absorb all of the nutrients that your body needs to function correctly. But lots of people nowadays have lifestyle habits like poor nutrition and a sedentary lifestyle that can overwork these organs, causing them to fill up with toxins and waste, causing major health problems. So how can you cleanse your liver and gallbladder to avoid that?
Cleansing your liver and gallbladder is a deeply purifying process. It gets rid of toxins in the liver, bile secretions that have yet to be released, grit, and gallbladder stones. The cleansing process is extremely easy. The only thing you need is a bit of willpower to make this routine part of your daily life.
How do you cleanse your liver and gallbladder?
To start, you should take one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil mixed with one teaspoon of lemon juice, on an empty stomach. The combination of these two substances will stimulate the gallbladder, helping it get rid of built-up waste.
You might like:
Do this treatment on an empty stomach every day for a whole month. Ideally, you should wait at least 15 minutes before eating breakfast. But if you can, it’s really best to wait about 40 to 60 minutes before eating.
When you cleanse your liver and gallbladder, remember that you might have some of the symptoms of detoxification. This includes things like diarrhea or abundant feces, gas, tiredness, lack of appetite, nausea, headaches, mucus, body odor, very dark or smelly urine, and skin breakouts, among other things.
These symptoms are a normal part of the process. They happen because you’re eliminating toxins and other waste that have built up in your liver from poor diet, medications, candies, fast food, fatty foods, alcohol, tobacco, etc. But they usually only happen during the first week of the process, and not everyone gets them.
If you get any of them during the treatment, you can help counteract them by drinking between two and four glasses of lemon water per day. It’s best to drink room temperature water. Doing that gives support to your body as it eliminates the toxins.
- To prepare this lemonade, you should use a high quality water, the juice of two lemons, and, if you like, you can even sweeten it with a bit of honey.
Other tips to cleanse your liver and gallbladder
- When you cleanse your liver and gallbladder, you absolutely have to support the process with nutritional foods, including lots of fruits and vegetables. You should also avoid eating foods high in fat, chocolate, dairy, coffee, alcohol, butter, and red meat. These keep you from being able to properly cleanse your liver and gallbladder
- Another option that you could consider to help purify these two organs is to drink dandelion or wormwood tea.
- Pure apple juice is another excellent option for cleansing your liver and gallbladder. If you choose to do this, make sure to drink one liter of apple juice on an empty stomach for two days. If you feel like having breakfast after drinking it, you should wait at least three hours. Ideally, you should also stick to foods like apples, grapes, papaya, and cooked vegetable soup.
Super smoothie for cleansing your liver and gallbladder
This super drink combines the properties of apples and dandelion, and is sure to have a powerful cleansing effect on your liver and gallbladder. Dandelion helps the liver produces enzymes, and helps the gallbladder produce bile. This purifying smoothie is delicious and should be taken on an empty stomach at any time of day.
- Protects and cleanses the liver.
- It’s a diuretic and helps combat water retention.
- It helps to reduce abdominal swelling, as well as bloating during menstruation.
- It’s good for healthy skin.
- One handful of fresh dandelion leaves.
- 4 apples.
- 2 small garlic cloves.
- 1 piece of fresh ginger.
- 1 small slice of onion.
How do you make it?
Prepare all of the above ingredients, mix them in a blender, and enjoy!It might interest you...