Women have always been concerned about maintaining a youthful appearance, in spite of the reality that we’ll all have to accept the signs of aging someday. But aside from that, women are also very concerned about preserving their good health and slowing the aging process, because it’s clear that this is critical to enjoying life to the fullest even as the years go by.
Given the fact that so many women want to preserve their youth, there are many rejuvenation techniques today that can help improve the appearance of our face and body, as well as promote better overall health. But these usually involve resorting to procedures or treatments that are very expensive, while there are natural alternatives that can also help achieve these long-term benefits.
Tips to preserve your youth
In most women, the signs of aging start between 30 to 35 years old, depending on an individual’s lifestyle. While some of those signs are completely normal, others should be delayed a few more years. Fortunately, because these indicators take some time to develop you’re better able to target the key factors that will keep you looking and feeling younger.
- Have a healthy diet: Diet plays a very important role in health and beauty. A healthy diet plan includes high amounts of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meat and fish, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Get plenty of sleep: Getting enough rest and having quality sleep is essential for good health, both physically and emotionally. While you sleep your body is revitalizing your cells and performing important functions that are impossible at any other time of the day.
- Drink a glass of red wine a day: By drinking red wine in moderation you’re giving your body antioxidants, iron, vitamins A, C and B complex vitamins that will, along with other nutrients, improve your health and preserve the state of your skin.
- Increase your water intake: Drinking water is essential to having a healthy body and mind. You need to keep your cells hydrated so they can regenerate and perform their myriad important functions.
- Avoid consuming too much alcohol, smoking, and drugs: These bad habits can take years off your life and destroy a youthful appearance. They literally poison the body and accelerate the aging process… not to mention cause disease.
A recipe for rejuvenationThe elixir of youth that is this recipe for rejuvenation is made from natural ingredients that take advantage of the properties of flaxseed oil, combined with garlic and lemon, to create a treatment for women that has incredible benefits for the appearance and heath of skin and hair.
- 100 ml of flaxseed oil
- 2 medium lemons
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 500 grams of honey
- Don’t peel the garlic – place the garlic and lemon in a blender. Add the honey and flaxseed oil, and process thoroughly until smooth.
- Store this mixture in the fridge and consume one tablespoon three times a day, half an hour before your meals.
Why does this elixir help rejuvenate the body?
Flaxseed oil contains essential fatty acids that provide important benefits to your skin and overall health. It contains a tremendous amount of omega-3 fatty acids, in addition to linoleic acid (omega-6), oleic acid (omega-9), and palmitic fatty acid.
This oil is also the largest plant source of lignans, a powerful antioxidant that when combined with lemon, helps detox the liver and bile ducts. A healthy liver is synonymous with good overall health and the preservation of youth.
On the other hand, lemons supply a significant amount of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system and blood vessels. In addition, garlic cleanses the bloodstream, fights cholesterol, protects the heart, and also provides plenty of antioxidants to stimulate cellular regeneration.
This simple treatment is rich in essential nutrients that promote good health and beauty. Consuming it on a regular basis can help prevent diseases, while also caring for your skin from the inside.