A Natural Remedy That May Slow Down the Aging Process
Given how many women out there want to maintain their youth, there are a lot of rejuvenation techniques to help improve the appearance of the face and body and improve overall health. But these usually involve expensive procedures or treatments. Luckily, t here are natural alternatives that can also help slow down the aging process.
Tips to preserve your youth and slow down the aging process
The signs of aging start between 30 to 35 years old in most women, although it depends on lifestyle too. Some of them are completely normal, but others shouldn’t show up until later. But since those things take longer to develop, you can start by dealing with the key things that will keep you looking and feeling younger.
6 Habits to Get into to Prevent Premature Aging of Your Skin
- Have a healthy diet: Diet plays a major role in health and beauty. A healthy diet includes lots of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean meat, fish, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Get plenty of sleep: Getting enough rest and having quality sleep is key to good health, both physically and emotionally. While you sleep, your body revitalizes your cells and performs important functions that are impossible at any other time of the day.
- Drink a glass of red wine every day: Drinking red wine in moderation gives your body antioxidants, iron, vitamins A, C and B complex vitamins. Along with the other nutrients in a good diet, these will improve your health and preserve your skin.
- Increase your water intake: Drinking water is essential to having a healthy body and mind. You need to keep your cells hydrated so they can regenerate and perform their countless important functions.
- Avoid excessive alcohol, tobacco, and drugs: These bad habits can take years off your life and destroy your youthful appearance. They literally poison your body and accelerate the aging process… not to mention that they can cause disease.
A recipe for rejuvenationThis recipe for rejuvenation is like an elixir of life. It’s made with natural ingredients including flaxseed oil, garlic, and lemon, which all have amazing properties. This mixture makes for a treatment with incredible benefits for women’s skin, hair, and overall health.
- 100 ml of flaxseed oil
- 2 medium lemons
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 500 grams of honey
- Don’t peel the garlic – place with the lemon in a blender. Add the honey and flaxseed oil, and process thoroughly until smooth.
- Store this mixture in the fridge and take one tablespoon three times a day, half an hour before your meals.
Why does this elixir help rejuvenate the body and slow down the aging process?
Flaxseed oil contains essential fatty acids that have important benefits for your skin and health. It also has a tremendous amount of omega-3 fatty acids, linoleic acid (omega-6), oleic acid (omega-9), and palmitic fatty acid.
This oil is also the largest plant source of lignans, a powerful antioxidant that helps detox the liver and bile ducts when combined with lemon. A healthy liver is a key part of good health.
Lemons supply a significant amount of vitamin C, which strengthens the immune system and blood vessels. Garlic cleanses the bloodstream, fights cholesterol, protects the heart, and also provides plenty of antioxidants to stimulate cellular regeneration.
This simple treatment is rich in essential nutrients for good health and beauty. Consuming it on a regular basis can help prevent disease at the same time as it cares for your skin from the inside.
So, do you want to slow down the aging process? Why wait, try using this natural remedy now!
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Jespersen T., Kruse N., Mehta T., Kuwabara M., Noureddine L., Jalal D. Light wine consumption is associated with a lower odd for cardiovascular disease in chronic kidney disease. (2018).
- Pazyar N., Feily A. Jundishapur University of Medical Sciences, Department of Dermatology, Iran. Garlic in dermatology. (2011).
- Website Nopalina. Flax Seed Plus. Propiedades de la Linaza.