Natural Remedies and Tips for Rapid Hair Growth
All of us want our hair to look healthy and beautiful, as well as long and strong. It is a common mistaken belief that it is hard to get our hair to grow quickly and naturally. That mistake leads many of us to spend lots of money on strong chemical-based products, to try and get rapid hair growth.
What would you think if I told you that you can promote rapid hair growth without having to worry about the high cost of chemical products? I’m going to give you a few simple tricks that will make your hair healthier and nourished from the roots up. As a result, you should notice positive results in hair growth.
Rapid hair growth with Aloe Vera
This excellent plant is well known for its many benefits for the skin and body and also for the hair. Aloe vera helps us to keep our hair strong, shiny and healthy, and helps it grow too.
What’s the best way to use it? Firstly, cut off a stalk from an aloe vera plant, remove the clear gel, cut it into pieces and leave it overnight in water. Then, the next day, use that water to wash your hair. If you do this several times a week you will notice positive results in your hair.
The humble potato is very rich in nutrients, and in this case we can use it to benefit our hair. How can we do that? It’s very simple.
Firstly, take some potato peels, place them in boiling water, and then let the solution stand until the water cools down to lukewarm. Then wash your hair normally but use this water for the final rinse. If you do this two or three times a week you will soon see positive results.
There are many people who believe that this method is not effective. However, we shouldn’t forget that eggs are a great source of essential proteins for our body. In addition to that, they contain high amounts of vitamins which can aid and benefit our hair and its growth. With this simple mask you will help to accelerate hair growth.
Firstly, crack open a few eggs, separate out the yolks, beat the egg whites and then apply this as a hair mask, leaving it on for 30 minutes. After that, wash your hair normally and you will soon notice the positive change in your hair. Do this two times a week to achieve results in just a short time.
See also: The Amazing Benefits of Egg Whites for Your Skin
One of the biggest problems with hair is dryness. This is usually caused by chemical products, pollution in our environment and by frequent overheating from hair dryers and straighteners. If you want your hair to look healthy and moisturized, then each week apply an olive oil hair mask generously and place a slightly warm towel over your hair.
When the towel has cooled, remove it but leave the oil on until the following day. This mask provides moisture to your hair and over time will generate healthy growth.
This is a plant that is famous for its health benefits and it can produce fantastic results with our hair. It seeps into the hair follicles of the scalp and promotes greater blood flow to this part of our body.
You can use this plant in different ways. One way is as a hair mask by mixing it with honey and then massaging into the scalp. Alternatively, you can cut it up and add it to your regular shampoo, and use it 3 or 4 times a week. In this way you will strengthen your hair and promote rapid hair growth.
This herb has properties that stimulate the scalp and help hair growth. You can use an infusion with either oil or vinegar as a rinse and leave it in your hair. This plant provides nutrients that accelerate hair growth in addition to keeping it healthy.
In addition to applying these excellent natural remedies that will help to stimulate rapid hair growth, it is also good to keep in mind the following tips for best results.
- Brush your hair twice a day to stimulate the circulation in your scalp and to promote hair growth.
- Include foods in your diet that are rich in protein, such as fish, eggs, and meat.
- Give up using all hair products that are silicone based, as they tend to create the appearance of having healthy hair, but in the long run only prevent moisturizing and clog the hair follicles, thus limiting growth.
- Avoid brushing your hair when wet, since at this moment your hair is vulnerable and prone to being damaged.
- Eat foods that are rich in biotin, such as eggs, soy or grains. You can also find this in supplement form.
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Nikfar, S., & Jaberidoost, M. (2014). Hair. In Encyclopedia of Toxicology: Third Edition. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-386454-3.00610-2
- Goldberg, L. J., & Lenzy, Y. (2010). Nutrition and hair. Clinics in Dermatology. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clindermatol.2010.03.038
- Kole, P. L., Jadhav, H. R., Thakurdesai, P., & Nagappa, A. N. (2005). Cosmetics potential of herbal extracts. Natural Product Radiance.
- Hamman, J. H. (2008). Composition and applications of Aloe vera leaf gel. Molecules. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules13081599
- Dallo, M. A. L. (2004). Activos nutricionales y su efecto sobre el cabello. Med Cutan Iber Lat Am, 32(5), 223-228.
- Robbins, C. (2010). Chemical and physical behavior of human hair. New York: Springer.