Natural Products to Help You Relax
Nowadays, people’s lifestyle is often non-step rushing around, particularly at work, and these situations can cause stress, anxiety, insomnia and many other problems. In addition, these can affect our emotional health, often meaning that we react badly when we have to face difficult situations. Discover with us the following natural products to help you relax.
Feeling exhausted, stressed, and worried affects us emotionally and physically. That’s why it’s important to learn how to relax, in order to be able to face everything with more serenity and ensure our well-being.
Currently there are many products on the market that say they will help you to relax. However, there are also natural ways to combat these types of problems. Would you like to get to know some natural products to help you relax?
Natural products to help you relax
Food is key in order to combat stress and all the symptoms that often occur with this problem. Some natural products could help you to relax more easily and help you react better to any situation you have to face. Here are the top 5 foods that can help you relax:
Dark chocolate is one of the natural products to help you relax. Moreover, it’s one of the most well-known anti-stress remedies. It’s very effective to combat this problem thanks to the relaxing properties contained in its flavonoids. In fact, according to a study published in 2014 by the Journal of the American College of Cardiology, ingestion of flavonoid-rich dark chocolate dampens stress reactivity, suggesting a protective effect of dark chocolate against stress.
A study published in 2015 by the journal Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine found that, in people with obesity, turmeric had anti-anxiety effects. So, it may be beneficial to include this spice in our diets if we have symptoms of anxiety.
You may be interested in: A Tasty Slimming Ginger-Turmeric Infusion
Essential oils to relax
Here are some more natural products to help you relax. Many essences can help us relax, as their aroma brings balance to our bodies and minds. Although many of these scents are ideal to help us to relax, here are the 5 best ones.
- Orange blossom essential oil: Orange blossom essential oil has sedative, anxiolytic and antispasmodic properties.
- Vanilla essence: Vanilla essential oil has calming effects, is antispasmodic, balsamic, emmenagogue, antioxidant, and antidepressant, as well as having incredible aphrodisiac properties.
- Jasmine essence: Jasmine essential oil is used in aromatherapy to massage and relax the person.
- Lavender essence: This is one of the most used fragrances in aromatherapy, because its properties work as a natural calming and sedative. Its effects help to combat stress.
Ideal infusions to combat stress and relax
Infusions are another great option to relax naturally and get a sense of calm in tense moments.
- Valerian: This is known for its relaxing and sedative properties that help to combat stress, nervousness, anxiety, headaches, and especially insomnia.
- Melissa: This infusion has relaxing and anti-stress properties.
- Linden: Linden infusion is ideal for calming tension and anxiety. It’s one of the most used infusions to help you relax.