Minimize Cellulite with These 5 Natural Remedies
If you want to get better results when reducing your cellulite, besides exercising, you should use these remedies. They help you get rid of toxins and get rid of liquid retention.
Cellulite is one of the aesthetic problems that affects the majority of women. In fact, it’s estimated that up to 90% of us suffer from it.
Cellulite is small deposits or nodules of fat that are visible under your skin. They form dimples that are usually compared to orange peels.
They tend to develop on your legs, butt, and even arms. This usually happens where you store fat and liquids.
This isn’t a harmful condition. However, its presence can be related to the accumulation of toxins and circulatory problems.
Plus, since it affects the appearance of your skin, those who suffer from it look to minimize it so that it doesn’t detract from their beauty.
Luckily, if you adopt some healthy habits and use these natural remedies, you can reduce their appearance. This helps your skin look smooth and firm.
In this article, we want to share 5 interesting treatments that you can do at home.
1. Horsetail tea
Horsetail tea is a purifying drink that makes it easier to get rid of toxins and liquids. This includes the ones that influence the apparition of cellulite.
- 1 tablespoon of horsetail
- 1 cup of water
- Put the cup of water on to boil. When it starts to boil, add the tablespoon of horsetail.
- Remove it from the heat and let it steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Strain it through a colander. Drink it up to two times per day.
- Avoid taking this if you have kidney problems, are pregnant or lactating.
Both eating papaya direct application have a lot of benefits for reducing loose skin and cellulite.
Its natural enzymes, especially papain, promote the removal of dead cells. They also increase the production of collagen.
Due to its exfoliation effect, this contributes to an increase in circulation. This increased circulation noticeably makes the areas affected by this problem look better.
- 2 rounds of papaya
- 1 tablespoon of coarse sugar
- Chop the two papaya rounds and mix them with the coarse sugar until you get a thick paste.
- Rub this on the areas with cellulite and do gentle massages.
- Let it work for 15 minutes. Then, rinse with cold water.
- Use it up to three times per week.
- Increase its effects by drinking papaya juice up to two times per day.
3. Apple cider vinegar
Drinking and using apple cider vinegar topically is a good complement for reducing the small dimples caused by cellulite.
This food has alkaline and antioxidant effects. These reduce the presence of toxins in your tissues and blood.
Also, it’s effective for cleaning and regulating your lymphatic system.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of water
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar and use it like a lotion to massage the areas with cellulite.
- As an additional option, you can add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of water. Then, drink this before breakfast.
- Repeat this remedy more than three times per week to get remarkable results.
4. Lemon and cayenne pepper
A combination of lemon juice and cayenne pepper helps to stimulate the reduction of liquids and toxins. This helps reduce the appearance of skin that looks like an orange peel.
Both ingredients increase your circulation. They also prevent oxidative damage. Plus, they increase your skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of water
- Heat the cup of water. When it starts boiling, add the cayenne pepper and the lemon juice.
- Once it cools, drink it.
- Repeat the same dose for two weeks in a row. Rest for two weeks, then repeat.
5. Pineapple water
Consuming pineapple and pineapple water is a delicious solution to minimize this problem in a short time.
This food has an enzyme called bromelain. Besides increasing the digestion of proteins and fats, this enzyme reduces inflammation and liquid retention.
- 1/2 a pineapple
- 2 quarts of water
- Cut the pineapple into small cubes without taking off the skin.
- Boil two quarts of water. Then, pour them in a jar together with the pineapple chunks.
- Let it steep for two hours. After this time is up, strain it.
- Drink the liquid during the course of a day.
Are you ready to fight this problem? Choose one of the remedies we mentioned. Use it as a support in your anti-cellulite diet and exercises.