How to Make a Hair Mask to Stimulate Hair Growth
Thanks to its special natural ingredients, this natural mask can help keep your scalp healthy and stimulate hair growth. Discover it here!
Your hair is exposed to all kinds of things that can impede healthy growth, especially if you tend to shed excessively. This is such a common and bothersome problem that the cosmetic industry has been looking for ways to fight for years.
This is why conditioners, shampoos, and a multitude of other products have been developed to help repair damage and stimulate new hair growth. However, many are quite expensive or contain chemicals that cause undesired scalp side effects.
What a lot of people forget is that there are 100% natural recipes that may help fight this problem.
Read more here: How to Grow Hair, Skin, and Nails “From Within”
One of them is a moisturizing, rejuvenating hair mask with nutrients that may also help you strengthen your hair. Try it out today!
Homemade hair mask for healthy hair growth
The homemade mask we share below is a natural product that brings together the powers of ingredients like shea butter and essential oils. They give your hair a nutrient boost that will encourage healthy growth.
- This hair mask contains vitamins A and E that are well-known for containing rejuvenating antioxidants that are ideal for minimizing damage caused by the sun and toxins.
- It proves phytonutrients and essential fatty acids, which regulate your scalp’s pH and help restore its natural hydration, especially when the activity of the oil glands has been affected.
- The amino acids and minerals in this mask strengthen hair fibers while preventing excessive hair loss and split ends.
- It’s applied with a massage in order to improve blood flow to hair follicles. This is a determining factor for proper oxygenation and nutrient delivery, which helps stimulate hair growth.
- This hair mask is great for people with dry hair, as it hydrates deep down and helps soften and protect cuticles to prevent damage.
- It should also be noted that this mask contains castor oil, known for its ability to make hair more voluminous and correct problems like hair loss and dandruff.
How do I make this hair mask?
It’s easy to make this homemade hair mask. The best part is that you don’t need to go out and buy expensive or hard-to-find ingredients.
In fact, if you compare the price of this mask with its conventional commercial counterparts, you’ll see just how budget-friendly it is. That being said, try to buy organic or 100% natural ingredients because refined varieties lack nutrients.
- 1/2 cup of shea butter (100 g)
- 1/4 cup of sweet almond oil (50 g)
- 1/4 cup of castor oil (50 g)
- 5 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 10 drops of mint essential oil
- Heat-resistant container
- Wooden spoon
- Airtight glass jar
- Hand mixer
- Put the shea butter into the heat-resistant container and heat in a double-boiler for a few minutes.
- Once melted, add the almond and castor oil.
- Lower the heat and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Add the essential oils and keep mixing for another minute.
- Remove from heat, let sit for several minutes, and pour into the glass jar before it solidifies.
- Store in the refrigerator for a few hours and then mix it with the hand mixer to give it a creamy texture.
- Cover and store in a cool place.
How to apply
- Separate your damp hair into sections and apply the mask from roots to tips.
- Massage your hair for five minutes to work it into your scalp and then cover all of your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave on for 20 to 30 more minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo like you usually do.
- Repeat two or three times a week for best results.
Are you having trouble with dull, slow-growing hair? Try this wonderful natural mask and you’ll see that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to get beautiful hair. Remember that while you won’t see immediate results, you’ll see a remarkable difference after multiple uses.