How to Grow Hair, Skin, and Nails “From Within”
A healthy and balanced diet is essential for the health of your nails, skin, and hair. Your appearance is the first clue that you have an internal problem
Each day people spend more and more on beauty products to enhance the health and appearance of their skin, hair, and nails. It’s something that concerns both men and women alike.
But there’s one thing that needs to be clear: no beauty treatment will be effective if you don’t first start caring for yourself from the inside.
You need to have a healthy, balanced diet without vitamin deficiencies to keep your hair looking smooth and shiny, to keep your nails from breaking, and to keep your skin smooth and elastic.
We’ll explain how.
Your skin reflects your healthHair, skin, and nails are those external attributes that help you look younger and more attractive every day. When you have a health problem, your skin will be the first to let you know:
- Dark circles due to fatigue.
- Paleness due to anemia.
- Facial swelling due to fluid retention.
- Dryness from lack of hydration.
- Premature aging due to deficiencies in zinc, vitamins C and D, and amino acids…
Do you want to fight these common problems? Pay attention to what you need to do.
Discover also how to fight fluid retention in a week
Natural ways to improve your skin
- Start your morning with a glass of warm water with lemon. This promotes your body’s natural detox and gives you a good dose of vitamin C.
- Tomato and carrot salad: This invigorating mixture of antioxidants, vitamins A and C, and lycopene can also protect you against ultraviolet radiation. Eat this salad at least four times a week.
- Two liters of water a day: Always drink water in small sips throughout the day. That makes it easier to digest.
- White tea in the afternoon: Did you know that white tea is the most antioxidant rich natural beverage? Find this tea in your natural store or herbalist.
How to stop hair loss with natural remediesHair is very similar to the skin and is characterized by high levels of keratinization. It follows a natural cycle from growth to loss.
Never forget that hair also grows old, and in spite of the fact that it’s made of “dead” cells, you can nurture the hair follicles and scalp to give it more life and brilliance.
Most of the time hair loss is caused by hormonal changes. When you’re pregnant and producing a lot of estrogen, for example, your hair will look more beautiful.
After you give birth, however, you might experience a hormonal imbalance and suffer from hair loss.
Poor diet and stress also affect your health and beauty. Pay attention to what you need to do to take better care for your hair.
See also how to fight hair loss
- Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables
- Drink a spinach and beet smoothie three times a week
- Eat white fish like cod or dorado four times a week. These fish are rich in magnesium, an essential mineral for having strong hair.
- Eat Greek yogurt: Ideally, you should enjoy Greek yogurt with some almonds for breakfast. This combination is rich in calcium, vitamin B, and magnesium, great for regenerating your hair.
- Eat more white meat and liver. These are rich in zinc and will improve your health.
- Olive oil, basil, and sage are essential supplements that should be part of your daily diet.
Strong nailsAs we strive to improve the health and beauty of our hair, skin, and nails, it’s these last ones that sometimes are neglected.
That’s a big mistake. A lot of people don’t think much about their brittle nails, but it’s always a good idea to nourish the body from within so that your health is visible from the outside.
Pay attention of what you should be doing to care for your nails.
Want to read more? How to treat nail fungus
How to regenerate your nails
- Eliminate sugar from your diet and increase your consumption of acidic fruits like lemons, oranges, and grapefruit.
- Eat vegetables that are cooked at a lower temperature, better able to retain all their benefits.
- Increase your protein consumption. You can get protein from white meat, fish, and green leafy vegetables.
- It’s important to reinforce the action of keratin, a basic protein that’s responsible for healthy skin, nails, and hair. It gives them strength and resistance.
- Cynatina HNS is a natural protein that can help you, and you can find it as a supplement in pharmacies and natural stores. You can also obtain it in smaller amounts from the following foods:
- Red meat