How to Grow Hair, Skin, and Nails “From Within”
Each day, people spend more and more money on beauty products to enhance the health and appearance of their skin, hair, and nails. It’s something that concerns both men and women. But there’s one thing that needs to be clear: no beauty treatment will be effective if you don’t first start caring for yourself from the inside.
You need to have a healthy, balanced diet without vitamin deficiencies to keep your hair looking shiny, to help grow your hair, to keep your nails from breaking, and to keep your skin smooth. We’ll explain how.
Your skin reflects your health
Hair, skin, and nails are those external attributes that help you look younger and more attractive every day. When you have a health problem, your skin will be the first to let you know. You may see:
- Dark circles due to fatigue.
- Paleness due to anemia.
- Facial swelling due to fluid retention.
- Skin dryness from lack of hydration.
- Premature aging due to deficiencies in zinc, vitamins C and D, and amino acid.
Do you want to fight these common problems? Pay attention to what you need to do.
Discover also: Fight Fluid Retention in a Week
Natural ways to improve your skin
- Start your morning with a glass of warm water with lemon. This promotes your body’s natural detox and gives you a good dose of vitamin C.
- Also, try a tomato and carrot salad: This invigorating mixture of antioxidants, vitamins A and C, and lycopene, can also protect you against ultraviolet radiation. So, eat this salad at least four times a week.
- Drink two liters of water a day: Always drink water in small sips throughout the day. Above all, it makes it easier to digest.
- Have a white tea in the afternoon: Did you know that white tea is the most antioxidant-rich natural beverage? Find this tea in your natural store or herbalist.
How to grow your hair and stop hair loss
Hair is very similar to skin
Want to know more about how to grow hair? Most of the time hair loss is caused by hormonal changes. When you’re pregnant and producing a lot of estrogens, for example, your hair will look more beautiful.
After you give birth, however, you might experience a hormonal imbalance and suffer from hair loss. Poor diet and stress also affect your health and beauty.
See also: Home Treatments for Hair Loss
Pay attention to what you need to do to take better care for your hair:
- Eat plenty of green leafy vegetables.
- Drink a spinach and beet smoothie three times a week.
- Eat white fish like cod or dorado four times a week. These fish are rich in magnesium, an essential mineral for having strong hair.
- Eat Greek yogurt: Ideally, you should enjoy Greek yogurt with some almonds for breakfast. This combination is rich in calcium, vitamin B, and magnesium. Also, it’s great for regenerating your hair.
- Eat more white meat and liver. These are rich in zinc and will improve your health.
- Olive oil, basil, and sage are essential supplements that should be part of your daily diet because they’ll not only help grow your hair, but also make it stronger.
As we strive to improve the health and beauty of our hair, we often tend to neglect our nails. That’s a big mistake.
A lot of people don’t think much about their brittle nails, but it’s always a good idea to nourish the body from within so that your health is visible from the outside. But make sure that you are also caring for your nails.
How to regenerate your nails
- Eliminate sugar from your diet and increase your consumption of acidic fruits like lemons, oranges, and grapefruit.
- Eat vegetables that are cooked at a lower temperature. This way you’re able to retain all their benefits.
- Increase your protein consumption. You can get protein from white meat, fish, and green leafy vegetables.
- It’s important to reinforce the action of keratin, a basic protein that’s responsible for healthy skin, nails, and hair. It gives them strength and resistance.
- Cynatina HNS is a natural protein that can help you, and you can find it as a supplement in pharmacies and natural stores, for example. You can also obtain it in smaller amounts from the following foods: red meats, eggs asparagus, milk, and apples.
Most importantly, remember, if you want to grow your hair, nails, and take care of your skin, you must start taking care of them from the inside out!