Make These 5 Homemade Smoothies to Relieve Constipation
Constipation is a digestive process. It takes place when the intestine experiences changes in its functioning that impede optimal evacuation.
Constipation is one of the most common afflictions in today’s world, most likely due to poor eating habits.
The principal symptom is difficulty expelling waste. In addition, this is accompanied by gas, inflammation and abdominal pain.
While this isn’t a serious problem, it is necessary treat it before it gets worse. This will help you avoid complications or a chronic problem.
Fortunately, you don’t always have to resort to synthetic laxatives. There are natural ingredients that help to reestablish intestinal health.
In this article, we’re going to talk about combining these ingredients to make delicious laxative smoothies. Drinking these smoothies moderately can help relieve constipation.
1. Aloe vera and green apple smoothie
The combination of aloe vera and green apple fiber is very helpful for treating constipation and bloating.
Its nutrients feed your natural microbial flora and reestablish the rhythm of your intestine. Because of this, effective elimination of waste occurs.
- 5 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- 1 green apple
- Half of a cucumber
- 1 cup of water
- First, extract the gel from the aloe vera and beat it in a blender with the apple and cucumber slices.
- Add the water and process in a blender until well mixed.
- Consume without straining 2 times per day.
2. Banana and oatmeal smoothie
Bananas and oatmeal offer fiber to the diet. These ingredients are excellent for the digestive processes in charge of removing waste.
Thanks to their properties, they improve intestinal movement and prevent the formation of excessive gas.
In addition, both ingredients protect the stomach lining and lessen the risk of problems such as gastritis.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 1 cup of water
- First, slice the bananas and combine in the blender with the water and oatmeal.
- Make sure to blend well and consume shortly after preparing.
- Drink this on an empty stomach a minimum of twice a week.
3. Papaya, apple and flax seed smoothie
First of all, papaya has wonderful digestive enzymes. These can combine with the fiber from the apple and the flax seeds for a natural laxative.
These properties help to improve digestive health and, after awhile, increase your levels of physical and mental energy.
- 3 slices of papaya
- 1 green apple
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds
- A cup of water
- First, cut papaya and apple in small pieces.
- Then, combine them in the blender with the flax seeds and the water.
- Blend together a few minutes until you obtain a thick, well-mixed smoothie.
- Drink 30 minutes before eating breakfast for a week.
4. Pineapple, banana, and almond milk smoothie
This natural smoothie contains digestive enzymes, fiber and essential fatty acids that help to improve intestinal health.
Additionally, its nutrients improve the intestinal rhythm and stimulate the elimination of toxins retained in the intestine.
- 3 slices of pineapple
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of almond milk
- Fist, cut the pineapple slices into several pieces and mix with the banana and almond milk in the blender.
- After obtaining a creamy drink, consume as soon as possible.
- Drink this on an empty stomach or at breakfast at least 3 times a week.
5. Kiwi, spinach and orange smoothie
This delicious smoothie concentrates powerful antioxidants and digestive enzymes that help reestablish intestinal balance.
In addition, their probiotic compounds feed your healthy intestinal microbes. As a result, this eliminates residue.
- 3 kiwis
- 6 spinach leaves
- Juice of 5 oranges
- 1/2 cup of water
- First, peel and cut the ripe kiwis into various pieces and put them in the blender with the spinach.
- Then, extract the juice from the oranges and mix it with the rest of the ingredients. Process at the highest speed until there is no pulp.
- If desired, add water so it’s not too thick.
- Serve without straining and drink on an empty stomach.
- Drink 3 times a day.
Do you suffer from constipation? Try these healthy smoothies and discover a natural and effective way to say “goodbye” to this problem!