Lose Weight Naturally With Oatmeal Water
There are few foods that are as healthy as oatmeal. Research has shown that it’s a wonderful food to regulate your metabolism. In other words, it purifies and cleanses any excess you may have in your body and it fulfills any need you may be lacking. It also keeps your heart and intestines healthy; not to mention it helps you lose and control your weight if you eat it regularly. Would you like to know how oatmeal (and more specifically, oatmeal water) can help you lose weight naturally?
The FDA (the Food and Drug Administration of the United States) says that oats are one of the healthiest foods out there, and that it’s a source of energy and vitality that we should include daily in our diets. Therefore, it’s a natural way to lose weight without too much suffering and, even better, without feeling hungry. Let’s take a closer look at some of its benefits.
The Benefits of Oatmeal
1. Oatmeal reduces cholesterol and promotes heart health
Drinking an oatmeal infusion on an empty stomach can help you lower your cholesterol levels. This is because oatmeal is rich in omega-6 oils and linoleic acid, which are commonly known as good fats. Those fats can reduce bad cholesterol levels and take care of our heart health.
2. Oatmeal is a low-calorie food
Oatmeal has very few calories and furthermore it provides a satiating effect. It contains healthy fats, fiber, vitamins, minerals and trace-elements. It’s undoubtedly a super food.
3. Oatmeal is purifying
Oatmeal contains certain amino acids that promote the production of lecithin in the liver, which is necessary to help us purify and detoxify our bodies. Therefore, eating oatmeal will allow us to clean the walls of our arteries by eliminating the fat deposits that accumulate there. This is also due to the high amounts of fiber that are naturally found in oatmeal.
4. Oatmeal controls our blood sugar level
Oatmeal is highly recommended for diabetics because its soluble fiber improves the digestion of starch and carbohydrates and keeps our glycemia levels stable. Therefore, it’s a wonderful ally for people with diabetes.
5. Oatmeal improves digestion
Oatmeal reduces our gastric acids and facilitates digestion; therefore, it prevents constipation. In addition, the carbohydrates it contains are absorbed slowly, which makes us feel full. This is perfect if we are trying to lose some pounds without having to eat between meals or overeat.
6. Oatmeal is anti-carcinogenic
How can oatmeal water help you lose weight?
- Drinking oatmeal water on an empty stomach helps us to lose weight because of the vitamins, minerals and fiber it contains and the fact that it makes us feel full. Therefore, we won’t have to snack in between meals or eat large amounts of food.
- It provides our body with beneficial properties little by little while we lose weight.
- Oatmeal helps to eliminate all of the toxins that our body produces and stores. If we nourish ourselves with oatmeal water, it’ll provide us with proteins, vitamins, minerals and trace-elements.
- Furthermore, oatmeal is a diuretic and prevents our body from retaining liquids, which makes us feel better.
How can you make oatmeal water to lose weight?
How often should I drink it?
To lose weight, you should drink oatmeal water on an empty stomach for a full month. This will help you feel full for almost the entire morning and it’ll give you the necessary energy and fiber to start your day. You can also drink another glass before you eat your main meals.
Try These Healthy Weekly Weight Loss Menus
Procedure to make oatmeal water:
- Take one cup of oatmeal, one cinnamon stick and two liters of water.
- In your blender, add the oatmeal along with one glass of water and blend until you make a homogeneous mixture.
- Next, you can add the rest of the water, the cinnamon and your sweetener of choice; something like Stevia or two teaspoons of honey.
- If you see that there are still pieces of oatmeal that haven’t been blended properly, you can strain the mixture.
- Next, put the water in the fridge and you’ll have oatmeal water ready to drink throughout the day.
Start off your breakfast with one glass and drink mote later; ideally you should drink it before each meal. This will make you feel full and provide you with lots of nutrients.
One way to include oatmeal water in your diet
- Breakfast: one glass of oatmeal water, one apple and one cup of tea or an infusion.
- Lunch: spinach salad with asparagus and nuts along with one chicken breast and one glass of oatmeal water.
- Snack: one green tea.
- Dinner: oven-roasted eggplant and beets with lemon juice and one glass of oatmeal water. For dessert, one roasted apple with cinnamon.
As you can see, the most important thing you can do for your weight-loss regimen is starting off your day with a glass of oatmeal water and including in your meals as a drink as well. And remember to always eat a balanced diet and to never overeat. If you follow these tips and continue drinking oatmeal water for one month, you’ll definitely lose weight as a result.It might interest you...