Find Out More About the Erogenous Zones in Men
It’s no secret that women have specific pleasure points on their bodies. However, you might be surprised to know that the male body also has particular erogenous zones.
When properly stimulated, the orgasms are more powerful and the sex life better than ever. This is because an orgasm is the relief of sexual tension.
You may not be aware of it but tension happens due to an increase and gradual variation of the touch and pressure on their passion points. Thus, licking, biting, and adding hot and cold stimulants such as sucking on an ice cube or drinking hot tea while you go down on them will drive them crazy.
Get closer to the amazing places of masculine pleasure you might be missing.
The erogenous zones in men
Many men like their ears being touched. It is often an area that we forget about that can be used to calm us or excite us.
- Simply put your thumb and pointer finger on the area where the ear lobe meets the tissue close to their face.
- Then, pull it down slowly and let your fingers slide back up to start again.
- Whisper sexy words in his ear and use it to turn him on.
You’ll definitely get a satisfactory result when you gently using your fingers, lips, or teeth.
Do you know what are the Five Types of Sexual Orientation?
2. Lower abdomen
Start at his belly button and move your hands down. The area of the abdomen between the belly button and the pelvis area is a fun place to entice. As the blood flows from the pelvis and the sexual tension accumulates, it’s a great place to stimulate.
Touching his genitals and then moving to other areas of his body and then going back to the genitals will create sexual tension throughout his entire body.
3. Inner thighs
Think about their inner thighs as “gift wrap.” Touching this zone can put him in a good mood.
- Slowly move your finger pads up and down the inner part of their thighs
- Follow the contour of the thigh, slowly moving your index and middle finger up and down this erogenous point
- Give this area a few soft taps before pressing the palm of your hand into the upper part of the thigh; then, start again with your fingers
4. Nape and neck
Using a feather, fingers or any gentle touch on the neck and collarbone area can increase his arousal. You may also do both at the same time.
- This is about stimulating two areas at once such as lightly rubbing his neck or nibbling on an earlobe while also sliding your hands down south
- Get creative about the combination, some men love it when you gently run your nails just below the hairline
Using a pen, your fingers, or any soft touch on the neck and the clavicle area can increase his excitement. It is also suggested to do both at once.
Read about the Sexist Behavior You Shouldn’t Tolerate During Sex
The thing with kisses is that you should never give them just to do it, but that you should savor every moment. It’s the passion transmitted that excites him and puts him in the mood for a night of wild sex.
6. Sacrum, one of the most surprising male erogenous zones
It’s always sexier when you know that you are driving your man crazy with pleasure. Discover how to push their buttons with these not-so-obvious male erogenous zones.
The sacrum is that small triangle at the end of the spinal cord, right above the butt. Try to stroke it or sun your fingers or nails over it. Do it by surprise and they will appreciate your spontaneity.
The penis is definitely the most sensitive erogenous zone in men. However, there isn’t just one, but four places you can stimulate.
However, every one of these areas needs a different type of stimulation to get the best from them:
- The head responds best to friction, suction, and heat
- The shaft, especially the bottom side, reacts best to stroking and friction
- The raphe is found just below the head on the bottom part. It’s incredibly sensitive for men and can be extremely exciting for him
- The base is the least sensitive part of the penis and this is why it requires a little pressure
Many women have the wrong idea that the testicles are erogenous zones for men. But the truth is that it isn’t the testicles, but the surrounding tissues.
In fact, if you focus on the testicles, it can be pretty painful for him. This means that it is crucial to move around this zone gently. For the greatest pleasure, go for the line that runs through the center.
9. The perineum is one of the erogenous zones in men
This is the area between the scrotum and the anal opening, that is at the opposite end of your prostate. This means that when you massage it gently, you can indirectly stimulate their G spot.
However, be careful, your man might not want to get there so proceed slowly and analyze his reaction.
10. Male G spot
This is a gland inside the body. located behind the testicles that can make their orgasm much more powerful when it is stimulated.
However, it isn’t easy to reach because it’s inside. One way of reaching it is through the anus, and many men don’t want you to go there. So, speak with him beforehand.
The mind is one of the erogenous zones in men
Finally, the brain and the mind are powerful erogenous zones for men, believe it or not. Thus, pay attention to them during your sexual encounter. For instance, whisper something sexy in his ear; it’ll stimulate him both physically and mentally and is bound to raise the temperature in bed.
Now you know the erogenous zones in men. So, are you ready to put them into practice and drive your man crazy?It might interest you...