Ingredient to Clear Up Spots and Freckles
Lots of people have dark spots and freckles on their face, which can sometimes be annoying or look unattractive. Every day your skin is exposed to factors that can alter its appearance, so it’s not surprising that eventually you’ll start to notice some damage or changes.
The good news is that you don’t need to invest lots of money on expensive treatments to lighten or remove dark spots. While today there are lots of options available in beauty supply stores, there’s also a great natural alternative that can give you excellent results.
Parsley to clear up any skin blemishes and lighten freckles
Parsley is one of those amazing natural products that has highly beneficial qualities for the skin, with essential nutrients that penetrate deeply to eliminate dead cells and remove dark spots and other blemishes that negatively affect your appearance.
This herb is simple to grow, but you can also buy it in any grocery store. It’s quite inexpensive and can be used in a variety of medicinal applications.
Parsley’s properties for the skin
When it comes to skin care, parsley has important properties that can help you achieve surprising results:
- Brightens the complexion
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and freckles
- A natural toner
- Prevents and fights blackheads
- Reduces the frequency of breakouts
- Helps regenerate new skin cells, promoting better healing
- Reduces redness, irritation, and inflammation
- Significantly diminishes dark circles and puffiness around the eyes
A recipe for a toner made from parsley to reduce dark spots and freckles
If spots and freckles are affecting your self-image, don’t hesitate to try making this powerful toner from parsley that can help reduce their appearance significantly, while also toning your skin and making your face look more radiant and beautiful.
- 1 cup (200 ml) of boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- Bring the cup of water to a boil in a small saucepan, and add the two tablespoons of parsley. Reduce the heat to low, and then let it cool. Add lemon juice or apple cider vinegar and stir well.
- Store this liquid in a spray bottle and apply it to your face every day, in the morning and evening.
- It will keep in the fridge for five to six days.
- Because it’s made from all-natural ingredients, you might not notice a change after the first application. It’s important to be patient and know that these things take some time to act. If you use it regularly, however, you should notice improvement in a few weeks.
Skin brightening mask made with parsley
If you want to really take advantage of parsley’s beneficial impacts for your skin, combine the use of the spray we described above with this homemade brightening mask to naturally rid your face of those pesky spots and freckles.
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of pure honey
- Soak the parsley in hot water and then chop it finely. Crush the parsley using a mortar and pestle until you achieve a thick paste.
- Scrape the parsley paste into a small bowl and add the lemon juice and honey. Mix these ingredients well, and then apply this blend to your face.
- It’s a good idea to wash your face thoroughly before using this mask. Once you have applied it, paying special attention to the areas you want to target, let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Lemon juice can cause some irritation or a burning sensation, but usually only when you’re having a breakout. It should only last for a few seconds.
- It’s important to apply this mask only at night, because the citric acid in the lemon juice can have negative effects on the skin if exposed to sunlight.
- After the required time has passed, rinse the mask with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
- In the case of acne, freckles, or skin discolorations, it’s best to apply this treatment twice a week.
- Like the previous remedy, you should use this mask on a regular basis to see the best results.