Honey and Garlic Treatment for your Liver
This simple honey and garlic treatment is a powerful way to improve the health of your liver. It’s a natural antibiotic that’s high in antioxidants and vitamins, both of which can regenerate an unhealthy or toxic liver.
It’s important that you remember to use honey that’s as pure and organic as possible. If you doubt that the honey you have at home is either of these things, it’s best not to consume it as it can wind up causing more harm than good.
Nevertheless, the simple and amazing combination of organic garlic and pure honey will provide amazing inner balance that will cleanse your entire body and strengthen your immune system.
Just try one tablespoon of this honey and garlic treatment a day to start seeing results after one week. Are you ready to begin?
The benefits of a honey and garlic treatment for your liver
One of the things you must never forget is that a healthy liver is an essential part of your daily life and overall well being.
That means that any bad habits, such as tobacco use, a poor diet, and leading a sedentary lifestyle, can all have negative consequences.
Discover 10 easy ways to heal your liver
No doubt at some time in the recent past you’ve had days when your body felt swollen, you’ve had low energy levels, a bad taste in your mouth, or you may feel like your digestion is very heavy. What’s causing this?
Normally, these symptoms indicate that your liver is full of toxins and it can’t get rid of them effectively. But before you head to the drug store, it’s best to talk to your doctor first and improve your diet.
- A healthy liver promotes proper circulation and blood flow. It also eliminates the toxins that build up in the body over time.
- You need to drink plenty of fluids to promote this natural detox.
- Your liver also needs adequate levels of vitamin C and antioxidants, which help it regenerate tissue and optimize its function.
- Eat a diet that’s natural, free from processed foods and ingredients like flour and sugar, to strengthen the health of your liver.
Meanwhile, garlic and honey are two amazing resources you can add to your daily intake to further promote healthy liver function. We’ll explain how they work.
The benefits of organic honey for liver health
Honey is a natural health benefit. It’s rich in glucose, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins, making it one of the most favorable choices for the liver.
- One of the best properties of honey is that it’s a natural antibiotic that fights inflammation. This is thanks to its content of a compound known as inhibin, a substance that has antimicrobial properties.
- The best honey for the care of your liver is made from rosemary flowers. The glucose is easily absorbed and instantly converted into energy. That way it neither causes your liver to work too hard, nor does it demand too much glycogen in the transformation.
- Honey is a natural detox agent that strengthens the tissues of your liver and promotes regeneration in people who suffer from fatty liver disease.
Still, we must again repeat that they honey you choose must be pure and organic.
Garlic for liver health
Garlic contains a compound called allicin, which is a powerful antioxidant, antibiotic, and fungicide – all of which have amazing benefits for liver health.
- A lot of people are used to consuming garlic on an empty stomach. If you find this bothers you or gives you bad breath, just try this simple and delicious combination of garlic and honey instead.
- Don’t forget that garlic is excellent for fighting any pathogens that target the liver, while also helping to eliminate the toxins that can sometimes accumulate to dangerous levels.
- Your metabolism plays a big role here, while amino acids and proteins strengthen the liver, improve your digestion, and fight bad cholesterol (also known as LDL).
How to make this honey and garlic treatment
What do you need?
- 1 glass bottle or jar
- 1 head of garlic
- Enough honey to fill the capacity of the glass container you’ve selected
- The first thing you need to do is peel the garlic cloves. Cut them in half with a sharp knife. This will help the natural and therapeutic benefits of the garlic be absorbed by the honey.
- The next step is so easy. Just add the garlic cloves to the glass container and pour honey over the top, slowly.
- Your goal is to keep any bubbles from forming and to ensure that the garlic is completely covered. Use a spoon to remove any air pockets that may have formed.
- Cover the container tightly and let it sit for one week. Afterwards, it will be ready for consumption.
- Just try a tablespoon a day of this honey and garlic treatment to improve the health of your liver and your overall well being, too.
It’s incredibly effective!