As we all know, these days there are many beauty treatments for flabby arms, which can be unsightly and difficult to tone. But what is certain is that not all are effective. In fact, most of the time there is nothing better than the natural way.
But why does this happen? Flabbiness in the arms is usually genetic, or at least the predisposition that leads to it.
Nevertheless, it is something that stands out upon gaining or losing weight, or when one stops performing activities frequently that use the arm muscles, such as lifting weights.
If we have done this kind of activity, it is normal that we might wind up with flabbiness or that our arms do not have the muscle tone we were hoping for.
Don’t Stop Exercising
Of course it goes without saying that one of the best ways to have firm arms is by performing exercise localized to that area of the body.
Nevertheless, there are also a series of activities that can be performed with the goal of improving skin tone and recovering its elasticity.
Proven Home Treatment for Flabby Arms
This skin mask is rich in vitamin E, the main component of many beauty creams.
With it, you can achieve more toned arms and you will not have to resort to expensive creams.
Additionally, thanks to the properties of its ingredients, it constantly protects the body’s tissues from free radicals, which is precisely what gives it the firming effect we are talking about.
- Half a cup of plain yogurt (100 g)
- One egg
- A capsule of vitamin E
- The first thing you must do is mix the plain yogurt and the egg.
- Add quantities in equal parts for more. This way we will have approximately one half cup of yogurt for each egg.
- Use both the white and the yolk and do not forget to beat the eggs before adding the yogurt. After, mix it all together.
- Now you need to open a capsule of vitamin E. They are easy to find at the supermarket and you will find that they have a gelatinous texture because they have liquid inside.
- Pour the filling over the previously mixed ingredients, including vitamin E oil if you like.
- Mix it all together until you have a consistent texture and put it in the refrigerator for a few minutes to cool.
- Don’t worry, if the yogurt was already in the refrigerator, this won’t take long. This is also a helpful tip so that it will cool quickly.
- Finally, all that is left is to apply the facial mask to the arms, rubbing it in so that it is absorbed well.
- You will have to leave it for 10 minutes, then wash it off with a good amount of cold water.
- You will have to repeat this process two or three times a week.
As long as you keep up this treatment, you will see the results in a month by just applying it once a day.
More Natural Treatment Alternatives
Beyond the mask we have shown you today, there are a series of alternative natural treatments that also help fight against flabbiness.
As we have said, this is also about using natural solutions, which you can try completely worry-free, knowing that they are not harmful in any way.
If you have any allergies specific to any of the ingredients, you should avoid them.
Apples can be a strong ally in fighting the problem of flabby arms.
- ½ glass of apple juice (100 ml)
- ½ glass of honeydew melon juice (100 ml)
What do I have to do?
- You only have to mix the juices together and perform a little massage on the flabby areas.
- You can do this up to twice a week.
- This trick is easy to do during the entire year.
With Honeydew Melon
Summer is a good time to take advantage of this honeydew melon mask.
- 1 small honeydew melon
- Juice of 1 lemon
What do I have to do?
- With the help of a knife, we scrape out the honeydew melon pulp and put it in a blender, along with a little water and lemon juice.
- Blend for a few minutes until you achieve an even mixture.
- When it is well blended, soak a piece of gauze in the liquid and place it on the affected area for 15 to 30 minutes.
- We will notice a difference in a short amount of time, which is a good alternative to the previous option.