Natural Hand Rejuvenation: 100% Natural Treatment
The skin of the hands is delicate and also unfortunately exposed to a variety of factors that weaken it and cause it to wrinkle. So, if you fail to care for it properly, it may look aged and unsightly. Therefore, there are many who opt to rejuvenate their hands by applying preparations with very moisturizing and antioxidant properties.
It’s important to keep in mind that our skin is in continuous contact with all sorts of substances… Soaps, disinfectants, cleaning products, and the sun can all lead to dry and cracked skin on our hands.
Therefore, lack of moisture in your skin can lead to premature aging. However, there’s still hope. You can put a stop to this by applying moisturizing creams and lotions on a daily basis.
There are many products on the market to choose from. However, we want to suggest a few household alternatives that can be just as effective. And, what’s more, they have a very pleasant texture and aroma.
Continuous contact with various surfaces, handling of chemicals, and exposure to the sun can cause obvious deterioration that makes your hands look bad.
Choose whichever option you like and apply it to your hands. That way, you’ll rejuvenate and moisturize your skin and give them what they need to look soft and smooth.
See also: 6 Natural Remedies to Clear Up Your Hands
Natural hand rejuvenation remedy
This natural hand rejuvenation treatment is made from natural products like beeswax, mango butter, coconut oil, and carrot essence.
- It’s characterized by its high content of fatty acids and antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress.
- It’s a natural moisturizer that promotes the removal of dead skin while smoothing and restoring your skin’s natural flexibility.
- This mixture helps complete your skincare routine in an easy way.
Benefits of beeswax
Both beeswax and honey are organic products that nourish, moisturize, and soften the delicate skin of the hands.
- Beeswax has emollient and anti-inflammatory properties that soften calluses and inflammations.
- It has a soft texture and delicious scent
Benefits of mango butter
Mango is a fruit that’s rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, polyphenols, and antioxidant compounds. According to studies, these antioxidant compounds could be responsible for offering certain benefits.
The experts at the Spanish Nutrition Foundations (FEN) point out that:
“Mango is a healthy medicinal fruit that possesses high vitaminic richness and that is recognized for a series of diuretic and laxative values. It’s leaves and flowers are used in many regions for medicinal purposes”.
Mango butter is similar to shea and cocoa butter, but with a different fatty acid content. Because of its antioxidant content, it’s believed to be effective against oxidative stress. What’s more, it supports the processes of cellular regeneration and scarring.
butter is a topical product that’s similar to cocoa butter in composition but contains different fatty acids.
It’s rich in antioxidants and vitamins that decrease the oxidation of cells and improve the skin’s natural healing processes.
Using it on the hands keeps them soft and protected so they’ll look younger longer.
El mango es una fruta rica en fibra dietética, vitaminas, minerales, polifenoles y compuestos antioxidantes. Según estudios, estos últimos serían los responsables de brindar ciertos beneficios.
Benefits of coconut oil
It has a delicious scent and a pleasing texture.
The medium-chain fatty acids and vitamin E content in coconut make this product great for skin are
Benefits of carrot essence
- Carrot essence has a high content of beta-carotene, an antioxidant that enhances your natural skin tone and slows cellular damage.
- It’s considered to be one of the best products to promote skin flexibility and combat dryness.
- This oil is believed to have antimicrobial effects, meaning that it’s also ideal for preventing infections in the skin of your hands.
How to prepare this natural hand rejuvenation treatment
Now you know the benefits of the different ingredients of this natural treatment to rejuvenate the skin of your hands. So, are you ready to give it a try? Here’s the recipe!
- 4 tablespoons of beeswax (60 g)
- 2 tablespoons of mango butter (24 g)
- 8 tablespoons of coconut oil (120 g)
- 10 drops of carrot essence
- 1 airtight glass container
- Place the beeswax in a double boiler and warm it until it melts.
- Add the mango butter and stir with a silicone utensil until they are well integrated.
- Stir in the coconut oil and drops of carrot essence.
- Keep stirring and remove from heat once everything is blended.
- Let it stand for a few minutes, and before it solidifies pour it into a glass container with a lid.
- When the right consistency is reached, you can begin using it.
- Apply this twice a day: in the morning and before you go to sleep.
Are you still neglecting your hands? Now that you know how you can protect and hydrate them, don’t hesitate to make this natural hand rejuvenation treatment at home and add it to your daily routine.
All cited sources were thoroughly reviewed by our team to ensure their quality, reliability, currency, and validity. The bibliography of this article was considered reliable and of academic or scientific accuracy.
- Muñoz, D. H. D. V. (2006). Guia para lavado de manos. Ministerio de Salud CUSCO. https://doi.org/10.1145/1138450.1138456
- Guerra, D. (2005). Uso de antisépticos y desinfectantes. Revista Del Hospital Materno Infantil Ramón Sardá.
- Limón Cáceres, E. (2008). La importancia del lavado de manos y de utilizar guantes para evitar las infecciones cruzadas. Enfermeria Clinica. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1130-8621(08)72201-0