Special Ginger Tea That May Help Fight Infections and Dissolve Kidney Stones
Ginger is a medicinal root that has been highly valued since ancient times due to its nutrients. It stands out due to its wonderful flavor and fragrance. That’s why it’s used in many cultures in a wide variety of recipes and drinks such as ginger tea.
Ginger has remarkable pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory powers. These make it a common base for many different natural remedies.
As if that weren’t enough, it’s a great source of antioxidants. Antioxidants are excellent at protecting your body from cellular damage and environmental toxins.
While many just know ginger for its culinary uses, it’s good to know that it may help relieve inflammation, fight infection, and dissolve kidney stones.
Read more here: 6 Tips to Eliminate Kidney Stones
Today, we’ll share a special ginger tea with you. Try it out today!
Ginger tea that may help fight infections and kidney stones
This special ginger tea is a drink with purifying and anti-inflammatory abilities that may help with different kinds of infections and conditions like kidney stones.
Along with this root, we’ll take advantage of potent turmeric and coconut milk. These are two natural ingredients that stand out for their antibiotic qualities and antioxidants.
Since this tea’s ingredients are alkaline, regular consumption helps regulate blood pH and may help improve your immune system’s response to the viruses and bacteria that cause illnesses.
In addition, the vitamins and minerals help nourish and protect your cells. They even may help minimize the damage harmful free radicals cause.
Some of its many powers include:
- Helps improve circulation and reduces your risk of blood clotting.
- Lowers your risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Lowers your risk of catching the flu, colds, and viruses.
- Helps fight cold sores.
- Relieves headaches.
- Promotes healthy weight loss.
- Helps clean your urinary tract.
- Reduces your risk of varicose veins.
- Helps fights fatigue.
- Helps control your nervous system functioning.
- Improves cognitive health.
How to make this special ginger tea
This very affordable, 100% natural ginger tea can help reduce your risk of and treat many problems. It’s often used as a complement to treatment for kidney issues, especially kidney stones and infections.
It also helps clean your blood, improve cellular oxygenation, and relieve joint pain.
Among other things, it’s worth mentioning that its antioxidants are great for your skin and help slow down the signs of premature aging and other blemishes.
It’s also really easy to make!
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon of powdered ginger (1.2 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered turmeric (1.2 g)
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk (62 ml)
- 1 tablespoon of organic honey (25 g)
- Put the water to boil.
- Once it boils, add the powdered ginger and turmeric.
- Lower the heat and let simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- After this time, remove from heat and add the coconut milk.
- Finally, sweeten with the tablespoon of organic honey and enjoy.
How to drink
- To help treat infections and kidney stones, it’s a good idea to have a cup every morning on an empty stomach.
- To reduce your risk of illnesses and help strengthen your immune system, add it to your diet two or three times a week.
- If you want to use it as a skin treatment, apply it directly to your skin like a mask.
We recommend reading: 8 Remarkable Benefits of Drinking Turmeric Juice
Some things to keep in mind
- Although this homemade remedy may help dissolve small kidney stones, it should not replace medication prescribed by your doctor.
- It doesn’t take effect with just one dose. You must drink it daily until you see results.
- People with liver or stomach problems like ulcers or gastritis shouldn’t drink it.
- You shouldn’t drink it if you’re on blood thinners like aspirin or acetaminophen.
Have you ever made this special ginger tea? If you still haven’t tried it, follow the recipe now to reap all its benefits!