Luckily, there are proactive steps that you can take for a firm bust. But, keep in mind that a variety of factors can be the cause of constant change of the bust for women throughout life.
Among these are the following:
• Loss of weight or weight gain
• Hormonal changes
We need to remember that breasts don’t have muscles an are only composed of fat, connective tissue and milk glands.
Therefore, there can be a significant change in appearance, firmness and tone. They can look droopy and lifeless.
However, their appearance can be restored and improved by natural remedies, healthy habits and exercise.
If you were looking for a way to have a perfect and firm bust, then this article is for you. Don’t miss this!
Exercise and a woman’s bust
For a woman to have a firm bust, she needs to do exercises focused on the chest area, and most of all the pectoral muscles.
The objective is to stimulate the mammary tissues as much as possible.
You may want to read: 7 Bad Habits That You Should Avoid if You Don’t Want Sagging Breasts
Before beginning to exercise, it’s of vital importance to warm up. Just like other parts of our body, we can cause damage otherwise.
Also, it’s important to:
• Maintain good posture
• Be consistent with your exercise
• Stay hydrated
• Eat well
Among the exercises are the following:
1. Butterflies on a flat surface
Take note of the steps you need to take to do this exercise correctly.
• Lie on you back on a flat surface, extending both arms over the bust.
• Slightly bend the elbows and lower the arms away from the body, allowing them to be parallel to the floor.
• Stay in this position for 20 seconds and go back to the initial position.
• Do 3 series of 20 reps.
Also, you can add a light weight in each hand: you’ll see faster results this way.
2. Butterflies standing up
This is one of the most used exercises to firm the bust. Here is what you do:
• Stand up with legs apart the same distance as the shoulders and lightly bend the knees.
• Slowly bring the arms up to the height of the chest.
• Maintain this position for 10 seconds.
• Go back to the original position and do 2 series of 20 reps.
Like the exercise previously, you can add weights, to make it more effective.
3. Butterflies sitting down
• Sit on a chair with your back perfectly straight and resting on the chair back.
• Support the feet on the floor, without moving them, and hold the stomach in.
• Bring the arms straight out, even with the shoulders.
• Stay in this position for 15 seconds and go back to the initial position.
• Do 2 series of 15 reps each.
4. Opening up of the chest
In the same way, the opening up of the chest can help to stimulate the mammary tissues to obtain a firm bust.
• Sit on a chair with the spine perfectly straight and supported by the back of the chair.
• Support the feet on the floor, without moving them and contract the stomach muscles.
• Keep the elbows bent and the hands closed.
• Inhale while bringing the arms to the sides and exhale when closing them again.
• Do 3 series of 10 reps.
5. Flexes for the bust
Flexes are one of the most efficient exercises to keep the body fit and in shape.
Besides, it doesn’t require any additional equipment, so it’s the best exercise to do at home.
• Stand in front of a wall separating the feet the width of the hips.
• Put the palms of the hand on the wall at shoulder height, stretching out the arms.
• Bend the arms slowly, without moving the hands from the wall.
• Go down as far as possible and wait 5 seconds, then go back up.
• Do 5 series of 10 reps.
If you do these exercises frequently, maintain a balanced diet, and drink enough water, you won’t only look better and firmer in the bust, you will also start to improve your health.