8 Tips and Treatments for Sagging Breasts
Sagging breasts are a natural part of aging, but there are many ways to lesson or event prevent your breasts from sagging. Keep reading for tips and treatments!
No matter what shape or size breasts you have, they can be one of your most important and seductive feminine assets. That being said, here are a few treatments for sagging breasts.
While it’s natural that over time they will begin to lose their firmness, many women want to adopt better habits to delay that process. Due to demand, countless products, techniques, and surgical procedures have been developed.
Unfortunately, most of them are very expensive and beyond the reach of many of us. There are, however, plenty of tips and natural techniques that can help you strengthen your breasts and keep them firm and toned.
Today we want to share the top 8 treatments for sagging breasts that you can begin to include in your daily routine. Don’t miss out!
You might also like:
Treatments for Sagging Breasts
1. Targeted ExercisesFirst and foremost, exercising the muscles around your bust is one of the best natural ways to keep them looking beautiful.
Although there are many different routines created for this purpose, we’ll share three easy movements you can try:
Doing pushups helps you strengthen the muscles of your chest that lie beneath the bust.
Moreover, this activity helps firm your breasts and reduces any excess fat found in the surrounding tissues.
See also: Exercises to tone your arms
Exercises with hand weights
Exercises with hand weights not only strengthen your bust but also prevent sagging skin around the arms.
With one weight in each hand, perform a variety of exercises for five to ten minutes.
Opening the chest
Hold your hand weights out in front of you with your elbows bent and your arms on each side.
Next, stretch your arms out in front of your chest. Return to the start position. Perform three sets of five to 10 repetitions each.
2. Maintain good postureSecondly, maintain good posture. The benefits of having good posture go far beyond simply avoiding muscle injuries. Your breasts will immediately look firmer, and your figure will look more svelte.
3. Ice Therapy
Ice therapy is a great way to tone your skin and firm your breasts. Be sure to wrap the ice in a cloth so it doesn’t come into direct contact with your skin.
Perform a gentle circular massage with the ice on your breasts, carefully applying light pressure.
Do this for five minutes every day to get the best results.
4. Olive Oil Massage
The use of olive oil not only tones your skin, it also hydrates and improves circulation to the areas where you apply it.
When you use it on a regular basis it will strengthen muscle fibers and break down stretch marks.
5. Natural Mask for BreastsThis mask made with all natural ingredients can nourish your skin and prevent breasts from beginning to sag at an early age.
We should note, however, that it’s only intended to complement regular exercise and good nutrition.
- One tablespoon of plain yogurt (12.5 g)
- 1 tablespoon of any oil that’s rich in vitamin E (15 g)
- 1 egg
Preparation and directions
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together well with a spoon.
- Spread mask onto each breast and massage gently
- Leave on for 30 minutes then rinse with cold water.
- Try using the mask once a week.
6. Choose the correct bra
Besides masks, there are plenty of different types of bras designed to enhance your breasts and make them look more attractive.
That being said, it’s important that you choose the right size and fit, avoiding bras that are too tight or loose.
7. Clay mask for the breastsAnother treatment you can try at home involves utilizing the incredible properties of clay.
- 2 tablespoons of clay powder (20 g)
- 1/4 cup of water (62 ml)
What should you do?
- Mix water and clay powder to form a thick paste.
- Spread this mask onto the breasts in a thin layer and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and use this treatment up to two times a week.
8. Avoid bad habits
In addition to treatments, there are steps you should take to prevent the further aging of your breasts. There are several unhealthy habits that have been linked to a higher chance of experiencing sagging breasts.
Some of the most common are:
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- The use of tanning beds
- Wearing loose bras
- Eating a diet that’s high in fat
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle
Lastly, remember that to see any positive results you have to be consistent in your efforts. Unfortunately, absolutely nothing will happen if you try these treatments for sagging breasts once and then forget them forever.