Eliminate Intestinal Parasites with Garlic and Pumpkin Seeds
Anxiety, bad digestion, itching, tiredness, headaches… Have you ever had any of these disorders and you don’t know why? If you don’t have a balanced diet, you may have intestinal parasites, a very common health problem that isn’t easily detected, but that can significantly worsen our quality of life. In this article, we propose two excellent natural remedies to combat and eliminate them using garlic and pumpkin seeds.
Both have been used since ancient times and have proven their effectiveness. All you need is patience and a few changes in your habits and you’ll notice a great overall improvement in your health.
How do I know if I have parasites?
Sometimes it’s difficult to realize that you’re suffering from intestinal parasites. Even though they’re much more common than we’d think, their symptoms can easily be confused with other common complaints. The most prominent are the following:
- Appetite disorders (excessive or lack of hunger for no apparent reason)
- Puffy eyes
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Itching at the tip of the nose, in the eyes, or in the anal area
- Dilated pupils
- Intestinal disorders (constipation, diarrhea)
- Insomnia for no apparent reason
Parasites can also affect children, and it’s even more difficult to detect in them. In this case, we must pay attention especially if they scratch the tip of the nose or the anal area and if we notice they’re more nervous than usual without any apparent cause.
Why do they appear?
The main reason for the appearance of parasites is the consumption of contaminated food or liquids. They can also appear due to the lack of hygiene of the person in question.
On the other hand, in the case of diarrhea, the permanent damage suffered by the intestinal flora is also a ground for them to proliferate, due to the lack of natural defenses.
Finally, if we also have pets at home, we must deworm them every month. The reason is that, with direct contact, it is easy to pass on the parasites that they often suffer from.
You may be interested in: These Two Ingredients Eliminate Parasites
Eliminate intestinal parasites with garlic and pumpkin seeds
Garlic is a medicinal food that works as a natural antibiotic and helps to prevent many diseases. To combat parasites, it’s also very effective. The only problem it has is its smell and also the fact that some people don’t digest it well. So, what’s the best way to take it?
- The most effective and cheapest way is to eat it raw.
- For those who do not tolerate it well, garlic oil capsules are also sold in health food stores and herbalists.
- Another option is to do the Tibetan garlic cure, a millenary technique that consists of preparing this extract ourselves at home and taking it gradually, to get our bodies used to it.
- In addition, it’s good to get used to putting garlic in our meals so that our body can learn to digest it well.
- Pets can also be given a clove of raw garlic hidden in their food, as a natural antiparasitic.
Pumpkin seeds are one of the most powerful foods around to prevent parasites. The ways to take advantage of their qualities are as follows:
- We have to take them raw, unroasted, and preferably on an empty stomach.
- We can also prepare a vegetable drink similar to horchata by crushing 50 g (2 oz) of pumpkin seeds with 250 ccs of water. We can sweeten the drink with a little stevia.
- Finally, there’s the option of grinding them and adding them as a condiment to all our meals.
Read also: Try These Three Pumpkin Seed Recipes
Finally, apart from garlic and pumpkin seeds, there are other recommendations you can follow. For example, avoid all harmful foods for at least a month – and be strict about it!
It’s also beneficial to take a supplement to restore the intestinal flora and naturally treat intestinal disorders, so that you can have normal, daily bowel movements. If you have suffered from prolonged constipation, it’s best to consult a doctor to find the appropriate treatment.
It’s also often suggested that you massage your stomach daily with essential oil of oregano diluted in a little vegetable oil (olive, sunflower, almond, etc.). Lastly, taking care of intimate hygiene to avoid infections is basic care that we shouldn’t forget about.