5 Eggplant Remedies for Your Health
We’re going to look at several eggplant remedies, but always keep in mind that consuming it raw can be toxic, so use with caution.
Whether you have hypertension, are trying to lose weight, or need to lower your cholesterol, eggplant can help. So, here are five simple eggplant remedies here to enlighten you on the power this special vegetable has for your health.
What properties do eggplants have?
Eggplants are purple on the outside and white on the inside. They are a firm vegetable with a bunch of tiny seeds that are oval-shaped and taste dry. They’re edible — in fact, they’re very healthy.
Since they have a very high water content, eggplants are considered to be a natural diuretic and laxative. They’re easy to digest and contain zinc, iron, phosphorus, calcium, and B complex vitamins (B1, B2, B3, and B6). Therefore they are useful for all kinds of health issues.
5 eggplant remedies you should know about
You can use eggplant for health purposes by ingesting it or by applying it topically; it’s very versatile and treats many different health problems and many body types. Below are five eggplant remedies that you might find quite helpful.
1. For weight loss: eggplant, radish, and pineapple
Generally speaking, eggplant’s powers are enhanced when you combine it with other fruits and vegetables with similar effects. Here, this remedy is made with pineapple and radish, which are both natural, effective diuretics. It will help you lose weight in a short amount of time.
- 1 eggplant
- 3 radishes
- 1 slice of pineapple
- Add all ingredients to the blender along with a bit of water.
- Process well.
- Drink every morning as soon as you wake up, separate from breakfast.
- Once you’ve reached your goal weight, only drink three times a week.
2. Eggplant versus hypertension
Hypertension is a very tricky, very serious problem. That’s why it’s important to do everything you can to control your blood pressure. Here’s a powerful remedy made with eggplant that can add years onto your life and keep your blood pressure under control.
- 1 eggplant
- 2 cups of water (500 ml)
- Wash the eggplant well and chop into pieces small enough to blend.
- Add the water along with the eggplant (unpeeled) to the blender.
- Process well and strain.
- Drink first thing in the morning for ten days in a row.
3. To lower your triglycerides
Triglycerides in your blood are extremely dangerous, and when your levels get too high, it can even be life-threatening. Thus, doctors stress the importance of keeping your triglyceride levels under control. Try this eggplant remedy.
- 1/2 eggplant (100 g)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Wash and peel both vegetables.
- Put in the blender and process along with the water until smooth.
- Strain the liquid.
- Drink every morning an hour before breakfast for 15 days in a row.
4. To relieve painful ulcers
Try this completely natural remedy if you want to find relief from painful ulcers. In just a few days you should notice improvement.
- 1 tablespoon of seaweed (15 g)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Eggplant powder
- 1/2 cup of water (125 ml)
- Add all ingredients (except the water) to a glass container.
- Stir until well-mixed.
- Dilute the mixture in half a cup of water.
- Make once a day and drink on an empty stomach, separate from meals.
Take a look at this recipe too:
5. Eggplant versus rheumatism
Rheumatism consists of constant joint and bone pain, but eggplant can help. Because of the calcium it contains, in addition to all of its other health properties, you will see noticeable improvement in your pain.
- 1 eggplant
- Peel the eggplant.
- Extract the pulp.
- Mash until it forms a thick paste.
- Apply directly to the affected areas of your body.
Don’t ever forget about all of the wonders that nature offers you. Explore, research, and talk to your doctor about what remedies might work for you. Then use them consistently. Eggplants are useful and very versatile; get the most out of them and stay healthy!